What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 | Storm 34-22 Knights @ AAMI Park | Fri March 30 @ 7.30pm

Round 5 result :: Storm vs Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We are starting to own the ruck a little. The McManus try was superb execution. This game is well and truly ours for the taking.

otori

Juniors
Dear Lowrie, go eat a fat c**k you stain. How old are you? The ref needs to tell you to stop the tackle?

Jimmy!!!!! Guy is in absolute stunning form

The Red Afro

Juniors
Neville f**king Costigan.

Every. Single. Game.

Someone tell me why we allow this nuffie to constantly do this shit?

Johns Magic

Referee
Patience really starting to wear thin with Costigan.

Every time he gets up to play the ball I think he's going to get penalised.

Jono078

Referee
I thought Costigan was having really good impact until that, he did get bumped though..

But as JM said, you always get the feeling he's good for a dropped ball and a penalty.

Yosh

Coach
10 points is doable. we could have been even but man the melb storm are good. against any other team in the comp, we'd be leading 16-6!

Everyone playing well. They have found some gaps on our right side defence. If Wes was thre instead of Sau, I say we would have stopped that first and last try.

Boyd looks like he is still finding his feet.

McManus and Bedsy for Origin. Also Mullen.

Nuffy

Bench
That costigan dropped ball is a penalty any day of the week. soft penalty but a penalty none the less.

Really not the point, we work our butts off to get back into the game and a stupid mistake by Costigan just kills us stone dead.

We could have went into half time with a spring in our step.

Costigan really isn't worth the money or trouble, too many unforced errors.

Hilder got hooked for less.

Yosh

Coach
Tahu look fantastic out on the left flank. We need to get the ball to him in space more (I thnk that's what we were trying to do when Snowden dropped the ball).

Melb are the best team in the comp and Slater should just be called God. Cronk is a great player also.

We've got them in the forwards and outside backs but those three just control the pace of the game and direct the team so well... NSW are in for another terrible series if you ask me...

billy2

Juniors
We can beat them in the forwards.
They are a forward down and we have four big guys on the bench and a fit pack - just keep hammering it up the middle.

Frederick

Staff member
Hope Wayne sticks a rocket up them. We can win this. We were dominating for at least half, if not more, of the first 40, and if it weren't for a couple of our errors the score could very well be 6-all at the break.

We need to go back to the gameplan that beat the bulldogs...grind, grind, grind. No stupid 30m passes from Kurt to the obvious wrong person.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
We were blown away in the first 15 minutes, got ourselves back into the game and then Costigan drops the fkn ball. Then the Storm go down the other end and kick clear.

Spot On

Coach
Our attack inside 20 is still ordinary. Looks unorganised and slow. We really could do with a good half. Kurt to the bench to share hooking duties.

Latest posts