What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 | Storm 34-22 Knights @ AAMI Park | Fri March 30 @ 7.30pm

Round 5 result :: Storm vs Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EdLondon

Juniors
Would love to see Boyd get amongst it in the second half. Just seems down on confidence. He only had 1 good touch in that first half. Got to inject himself.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Our attack inside 20 is still ordinary. Looks unorganised and slow. We really could do with a good half. Kurt to the bench to share hooking duties.
In fairness we hardly had any attacking opportunities inside the Storm 20. The only one I can remember was Slater's trysaver on Uate in the right hand corner.

Jono078

Referee
Boyd is pissing me off.

Just about EVERYONE on here said he is one of the best fullbacks in the game, I never did (I did think he was a good fullback, but thought one of the best was a stretch).

Id call it right now and say he's been one of the shittest fullbacks this year, has offered f**k all to us.

Rusty

Juniors
Why are we going for the aerial bombage every set? We know Slater et al can catch? They have only contested one and it was McManus try. So frustrating.

Yosh

Coach
Our attack inside 20 is still ordinary. Looks unorganised and slow. We really could do with a good half. Kurt to the bench to share hooking duties.

I agree. Melb look so well drilled and so slick. They are all set plays though aren't they?

Kurt's passing has been average at best today. I think he'll inject himself into the game as we reach the 70 or so minute mark.

Edwards really hasn't shown me today why we should keep him in the side.

Kade looks good. Faas was okay and Cuthbo also looking alright.

If Costigan didn't drop that ball, I'd say he would have been the best forward out there tonight or close to it.

Melb's tackles are a piece of art. They can slow down the ruck, turn our players over and get their line set so well every set.

How good is Bedsy? Both Bedsy and Cam have been a little quiet but I'd say Cam's got one up on Bedsy with those amazing long field kicks.

Yosh

Coach
Boyd is pissing me off.

Just about EVERYONE on here said he is one of the best fullbacks in the game, I never did (I did think he was a good fullback, but thought one of the best was a stretch).

Id call it right now and say he's been one of the shittest fullbacks this year, has offered f**k all to us.

Remember that intercept against the sharks? that was HUGE. he'll come good, just a little rusty and I think kids and mullen need to get him better ball.

Yosh

Coach
Just give melb the premiership now...

They score off 3 of our mistakes... Jeez melb are good..

Johns Magic

Referee
What the f**k sort of a call was that? He just tossed that a foot in front of him.

Mind you, shit decisions or not, we are killing ourselves and don't deserve to win.

Yosh

Coach
Jeez trying to give Boyd the benefit of the doubt but he has been poor tonight...

Latest posts