What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 Vs Titans

Das Hassler

Bench
Hook couldn't either. So who can?

Bennett would have for sure ..a coach who's earned place in the game leaves him in no doubt where he is in the food chain...same goes with the Bronco forwards now . Ivan's calm and considered demenour would barely get guys like that off their phone let alone playing out of their skin. Maquire's (post Tiger's Bulldogs loss) "chat" would have gotten through to him i think. If Ivan can't dominate him then the only thing left is dropping him in the most humiliating way possible...right out of the 17 ...not even a bench spot till he wakes up. It worked at the Dogs...young guys doing way more with their chance to shine

hindy111

Post Whore
A week's a long time in league.
Penrith could be 0/5 but also not far off 4/5. Bar the Storm game Edwards handed to them they have been competetive enough to win.

Just need to be 50% till after origin period and then have a 7/10 run into finals.
That pushes close to top 4.

Tronald Crump

Juniors
We were struggling to get out of our own end. We needed our 700k forward leader to stand up but he just stood there and watched.

Thank you for your 47m in 51 minutes tonight, Reagan Campbell-Gillard.

Thats a shithouse effort. Up against Origin forwards in Wallace and Arrow you would think he would be primed for a big match.

TheFrog

Coach
Thats a shithouse effort. Up against Origin forwards in Wallace and Arrow you would think he would be primed for a big match.
My guess (as has been suggested before) is he's gun shy after two broken jaws. His workrate in defence is acceptable but not outstanding.

The yak

Juniors
I did say a few weeks ago we are the Eels of 2018.
67 missed tackles against a bum side is a disgrace.
We keep waiting for things to turn around because of our achievements of the previous seasons and our talented roster (on paper) yet the its the same old shit performances. Before you know it the year is half over and we only a mathematical chance of making the 8.

Attitude stinks and we have a bog average coach.
Unless Gould gets control of the team (what he wants) this year will be a write off.

You dont move a $1mil halfback to hooker ive said it before and i will say it again 32yr old maloney to 9 luai to 6 leave cleary at 7 problem solved, hooker issues go away more attack with 3 of them in the starting side and that is a much more dangerous penrith side.Some bigger bench forwards like grant ellis cartwright wont hurt either.

Dude, Maloney is the worst defender in the comp. he can’t play in the middle of the field.

Whino

Bench

ashton

Juniors
The league club for a second year in a row lost 5.5 million dollars.....what has Brian Fletcher done since taking over besides losing millions of dollars.
Why dont we have a stadium naming rights sponsor?

trevcogger

Juniors
You have to realise Ivan "chin" Cleary has NEVER won a comp..
A club with Cleary and 4 chins Gould cant succeed.
You would have been better with Bennett.Hes A WINNER.
Love to see you westies get last.......Would put a damper on your winter social life....lol

trevcogger

Juniors
You guys just lost to the spoon favourites.Correct?
You guys are worse than Parra supporters...Win a few games and you think you are gods.
But still one problem....You all live out in dole bludging westy Hicksville.....lol

Fangs

Coach
Luai at fullback is the option we need to take I think. He is wasted in the 9 and he can't play well there anyway.

Cleary and Maloney won't be moved, even if we have massive issues at 9.

trevcogger

Juniors
We should change our name to the Lesser Anteaters then.

The Lesser Anteater is regarded as one of the most foul-smelling creatures in the animal kingdom. Their pungent odour is about 4 to 7 times stronger than that of the skunk. It is possible to smell the lesser anteater up to 50 metres away!
https://onekindplanet.org/top-10/top-10-worlds-smelliest-animals/

That sums our performance last night in defence!

Penrith is already Lesser Anteater....im glad i live more than 50kms away from it.

BxTom

Bench
You have to realise Ivan "chin" Cleary has NEVER won a comp..
A club with Cleary and 4 chins Gould cant succeed.
You would have been better with Bennett.Hes A WINNER.
Love to see you westies get last.......Would put a damper on your winter social life....lol
Then why did your mob hire Cleary? Did they realise that no coach could get your rabble into the eight?

martielang

Bench
Tbh thought momentum changed when we took Katoa off. Lost our shape & structure.

To Ivan’s credit he tried to right his wrong by bringing Katoa back quickly but it was too late.

One thing I liked about Hook is that he didn’t sub for the sake of subbing which I think happened last night at Hooker. The players were fit enough to handle it too.

Latest posts