What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 Skilled Park - Tickets

grandorient

Bench
Hi guys,

Best way to get from airport to say Surfers Holiday inn.

Also best way from there to Skilled park.

Cheers
GO

SerbDragon

Coach
I assume you are speaking of Coolangatta airport. if so a surfside bus will take you from the airport into the heart of surfers paradise. From there its a 3 block walk to the holiday inn. (other alternative is a cab which is around $50) Once you have settled in, your best bet is to walk back 2 blocks down ferny ave to the titanium bar (where we will all be for pre drinks) and catch the shuttle bus with the rest of us to skilled stadium.

Cheers.

Any further info feel free to ask. What time do you arrive?

By the way boys, the game at Skilled is quite close to my birthday (11/4/85 for those who are curious/couldn't give a sh*t but I'll tell you anyway), so I expect birthday drinks from my friends in the Dragon Army! I'm a big Scotch + Cola fan, but beer will suffice. Jager bombs are acceptable for the 1st bottle only!

SerbDragon

Coach
grin1.jpg

The Major

Bench
Change of plans lads. I'll be up there for this one! Can't let you princesses rip up the Goldy without me! I'll be scoring a ticket with Stel and the boys.

Nice one Ray, good to see you again (and I promise I won't slap the sh*t out of your back if you wear that Dragons apron this time too).

If anyone is curious for accomodation, down my way (Coolangatta / Kirra) has very affordable accomodation, about $70 a double to start with. The buses to Surfers (Titanium Bar) where the boys are meeting up leave from here, and takes about 20 minutes to get there. Also very close to the airport here on the Gold Coast (it's called Coolangatta airport, pretty self-explanitary because it's in Bilinga).

grandorient

Bench
Thanks for the info SerbDragon, I owe you a beer or 2.

Trying to get up there by about lunchtime, Friday.

Am looking forward to seeing you and the guys and guyettes..

GO

By the way boys, the game at Skilled is quite close to my birthday (11/4/85 for those who are curious/couldn't give a sh*t but I'll tell you anyway), so I expect birthday drinks from my friends in the Dragon Army! I'm a big Scotch + Cola fan, but beer will suffice. Jager bombs are acceptable for the 1st bottle only!

you wish!!

DragonLady

Juniors
Ok all set:

Flight 10.45 am - Jetstar - Friday 16th - Returning Saturday 6.50pm
Accomodation: Holiday Inn, Surfers
Tickets: Bay S14, Row 8, Seats 21 - 22 (me & hubby)

Now bring it on

SerbDragon

Coach
AJ payment has been confirmed by the Qld Dragons Supporters group treasurer. Just waitn for the tix to arrive bud.

Ill send stef to the letterbox at regular 5 minute intervals, when i know you will know.

AJ_82

Juniors
AJ payment has been confirmed by the Qld Dragons Supporters group treasurer. Just waitn for the tix to arrive bud.

Ill send stef to the letterbox at regular 5 minute intervals, when i know you will know.

Oh no worries - don't trouble Stef like that mate ... 10 minute intervals will be just fine! :sarcasm::D