What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 Skilled Park - Tickets

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
Hey guys sorry im still a lil confused :?.. how do i go about getting a ticket to make sure im sitting with all the other dragons supporters travelling up there?? i dont want to be sitting alone hahahah no fun!!

SerbDragon

Coach
Attention AJ, X of St George and Scott Gourleys love child. I have just sent an express post envelope with a money order for 8 tix (all accounted for). Ill also email Brian at Qld Dragons Supporter group to let them know it will be in the mail tomorrow.

over and out

Attention AJ, X of St George and Scott Gourleys love child. I have just sent an express post envelope with a money order for 8 tix (all accounted for). Ill also email Brian at Qld Dragons Supporter group to let them know it will be in the mail tomorrow.

over and out

So did you want to be paid back in cash or Jager shots?

SerbDragon

Coach
lads, let me know if we are doing titanium before the game. Ill take a half day.

Vince, seeing as you've lost so much weight, ill accept $29 worth of man love from you baby

AJ_82

Juniors
I reckon Vince will be a certainty! As for Corinne and I ... hopefully but need to confirm with her when she wants to drive up :)

lads, let me know if we are doing titanium before the game. Ill take a half day.

Vince, seeing as you've lost so much weight, ill accept $29 worth of man love from you baby

Boys I'll be at the Titanium Bar from whatever time is deemed appropriate.

And Serb, that's fine so long as I am the big spoon!

SerbDragon

Coach
Ok vinnie bear. half day it is. you gonna twinkie it again with the beers or you gonna drink this time

SerbDragon

Coach
00001264-image.gif

Basically that's us in those 2 bays. Qld Dragons supporters usually book out the front of bay 14, so either 13 or 14 is tip top provided your not too far back.

AJ_82

Juniors
yeah stel - come on you have been there before! s14 front rows as much as you can possibly get!

Bob - just make sure that they received your monies in time so we know they got us a ticket!

OurRedV

Juniors
yeah stel - come on you have been there before! s14 front rows as much as you can possibly get!

Bob - just make sure that they received your monies in time so we know they got us a ticket!

Yeah buying them tomorrow in the away supporters bay, what row you in AJ?

Last edited: