What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 Skilled Park - Tickets

St. Linnane

First Grade
Has anyone been able to procure tickets as yet? I just tried Ticketek over the phone and they knew nothing about it. If you have, what did you ask for.

I've jus spoken to Greg nunn from the St George QLD supporters group and have received some important information for those heading to the game. IF YOU WANT TO SIT WITH YOUR MATES together instead of being dispersed here, there, and everywhere, then this is what you SHOULD do. Ticketek have allocated 300 tickets to our boys from the north where we normally sit, at the southern end of skilled park. A section has been put aside for the dragons fans and army alike. If you choose not to be in this area, feel free to purchase your tickets by the normal methods at your own leisure. BUT!! if you want to sit in this section, follow these steps.....

1. Contact Ticketek directly and specify you would like a seat/s in the section reserved for the "QLD BASED DRAGONS SUPPORTERS GROUP"
2. Tickets are $29 each all up and are allocated seats.
3. These tickets MUST BE PURCHASED by next Wednesday 24th march at the latest. After then the remaining tickets are handed back to ticketek for re-sale.
4. If your tickets are spread out and you want to sit with your mates, pm me your seat numbers and I'll let the boys up there know and they'll endeavour to shuffle around the seats with others in the same circumstance. So don't panic!
5. If it's not too much trouble, let me know who has purchased tickets so that we can have a better understanding on numbers and be able to assist with this and other issues which may arise.
6. BANNERS AND FLAGS. St Linnane is following up these finer details with the titans and should have an answer on here ASAP.

** So don't forget. MUST BE BOUGHT BY NEXT WEDNESDAY!*** (even though public release hasn't been done yet. Any problems, let me know and I'll follow it up with the Qld boys)
Someone might want to let Ticketek know about point 1! Also, I got told to wait until tickets go on sale on the 23rd March.

And HLH, chucking a sickie to get to the footy is a great Australian pastime!

Last edited:

St. Linnane

First Grade
The Titans have advised that they are happy for us to bring whatever we want, as long as the Stadium are happy. Still awaiting a response from Skilled Park.

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
I confirm myself 100% 2nite guys , so that being the case ill order tickets along with all you other dragoncases lol

RedV65

Juniors
I definitely want to get 4 tickets to the game.

I have just booked the return train trip up there.

When someone knows what's going on with Ticketek, please let us know.

St. Linnane

First Grade
Spoke with the treasurer of the QLD Based Dragons Supporters Club - thanks Major for his number. They did a deal with the Titans for a group booking of 300 tickets for their members. The catch is that they have to have paid the Titans for the tickets by next Wednesday. Any that aren't paid for are then released back into the general sale. At this stage they don't know if/how many left overs there will be, and with only 5 days to go, the whole process of collecting money and transferring it would be a huge effort, and unlikely to be organised in time.

The tickets they have obtained are the front 300 tickets in Bay S13. This gives you/us two options.

1. Buy tickets in Bay S13, recognising that this will place you half way (or further) back in the bay behind the QLD based supporters.

2. Buy tickets in Bay S14 at the front of the bay. S14 is the dedicated away supporter bay.

You have until 9:00am Tuesday according to Ticketek to make your mind up (it may be Wednesday as it appears Titans social members get a 1 day pre sale).

Spoke with the treasurer of the QLD Based Dragons Supporters Club - thanks Major for his number. They did a deal with the Titans for a group booking of 300 tickets for their members. The catch is that they have to have paid the Titans for the tickets by next Wednesday. Any that aren't paid for are then released back into the general sale. At this stage they don't know if/how many left overs there will be, and with only 5 days to go, the whole process of collecting money and transferring it would be a huge effort, and unlikely to be organised in time.

The tickets they have obtained are the front 300 tickets in Bay S13. This gives you/us two options.

1. Buy tickets in Bay S13, recognising that this will place you half way (or further) back in the bay behind the QLD based supporters.

2. Buy tickets in Bay S14 at the front of the bay. S14 is the dedicated away supporter bay.

You have until 9:00am Tuesday according to Ticketek to make your mind up (it may be Wednesday as it appears Titans social members get a 1 day pre sale).
So is this through Ticketek on 132849, the Qld Supporters Group, or through the Titans Club?

The Major

Bench
I think it's a case of if you want our ticket before then, book through the Qld guys and be guaranteed a spot. If not, wait til the public sale and specify you want as close to there. I really don't think there'll be a massive amount of sydney fans heading up, ala 3 bus loads to Canberra, etc, for us to really coordinate too much of a systematic way of acquiring tickets. With these simple instructions it pretty clear and simple for people to follow them and sort out their own tickets. Google the Queensland based dragons supporters group and you'll find ample information and contacts for your football visits to the sunshine state. They're a great bunch of people willing and able to help out their fellow dragons fans.

AJ_82

Juniors
Crazy Bob aka Serb is sorting us out Vince - also getting Steve n co in on the act. All we need now is Ray to pull his finger out of his ass and we can have a JAGER PARTY!!! :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

AJ_82

Juniors
We want all the spirits Mr Linnane - where you sitting btw? You should ask Bob to get you a ticket with us!