What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 Skilled Park - Tickets

SerbDragon

Coach
Willow, Ill be aiming to be there at 2pm ish, so i can sneak a few in before the bus ride over, hows that sound?

memo to the lads waiting on me for tickets, no tix have arrived yet, I have emailed qld dragons supporters group, waiting to hear back from them. stay tuned

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Willow, Ill be aiming to be there at 2pm ish, so i can sneak a few in before the bus ride over, hows that sound?
Sounds great. Look forward to catching up.

I have 8 tix - 2 family blocks near half way. I'm about to shoot off to do lunch in Surfers now - meeting Rexxy to give him his share of the tickets.

For anyone interested in having a bbq the next day, let me know. I was thinking of the park next to Southport Surf Life Saving Club at Main Beach. It's not far from Surfers. If the numbers are encouraging I'll get it happening. It'll be my shout.

Sounds great. Look forward to catching up.

I have 8 tix - 2 family blocks near half way. I'm about to shoot off to do lunch in Surfers now - meeting Rexxy to give him his share of the tickets.

For anyone interested in having a bbq the next day, let me know. I was thinking of the park next to Southport Surf Life Saving Club at Main Beach. It's not far from Surfers. If the numbers are encouraging I'll get it happening. It'll be my shout.

Is Rexxy from QLD? he was on my flight down to Melb the other day

Came up and was like "are you sheridan" haha it was so random, I had no idea who he was

St. Linnane

First Grade
Im in for the bbq, ill drag AJ along too, he doesn't mind a feed. Neither of us wide boys do :)

I bet Willow is regretting the offer. Alternatively, he is thinking about imposing a 2 sausage sanga limit per person so as to control costs :)

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Is Rexxy from QLD? he was on my flight down to Melb the other day

Came up and was like "are you sheridan" haha it was so random, I had no idea who he was
No, he's from Sydney. Everyone is from Sydney I think, but we all get around. I think Rexxy lives half his life in airports.

He'll be up again next week for the Titans game.

SerbDragon said:
Im in for the bbq, ill drag AJ along too, he doesn't mind a feed. Neither of us wide boys do :)
Cool. I'll alert the local butcher.

St. Linnane said:
I bet Willow is regretting the offer. Alternatively, he is thinking about imposing a 2 sausage sanga limit per person so as to control costs :)
Haha. Sausages are cheap.

Looks like we've got a start.

I'll post all this again closer to the date but basically there are parks are on either side of the Southport Surf Life Saving Club. I'll try and grab the bbq nearest the beach. Great spot, next to a very good clubhouse and one of the best beaches in the world.

It's about a 2 kilometre flat walk from Surfers Paradise. Straight north - follow the beach up the Esplanade. There are busses that'll get you there in 5 minutes, but I've walked it a few times and I'm old.

SerbDragon

Coach
Email reply just received lads. Goes as follows:

Hi All,
I will be posting your Titans Tickets tomorrow morning, so hopefully most of you should have them before the weekend. If you haven't received them by Tuesday please ring me on (07) **** **** between 5:30 and 7:30pm.

Cheers
Brian

big pat

Coach
damn, wish i was going, sounds like you are going to have one hell of a time, maybe one day.