What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 vs Roosters

Gareth Keenan

Juniors
The Tigers are our little bitches. They'll be easy.
The Roosters will be harder. But last time we played them, we had no hooker, and a very conservative half-back. It's very different this time. I was initially thinking I'd be happy with a close loss, but I actually think we can win this. If we do, I reckon we'll beat the Tigers easily and that will be four wins on the trot.
Fourth place isn't looking so unrealistic now.

I agree. I'm really not convinced by the Tiges this year and don't see them giving us too much trouble...the chooks should be much, much harder. Expecting a much closer affair than last time. We should stay within 40 of them.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
No Kelly and Smith already improves our squad both in attack and defense.
The points differential will have improved in our favour by 12 points

Now with Peats on board the points differential continues to improve in our favour by a further 18 points.

If our defense and attack continues with a highly explosive kamikaze approach for 80 minutes the points differential improves by another 12 points in our favour.

If we improve another 10% on last weeks performance the points differential improves by another 12 points in our favour.

And if we get a dry track Saturday arvo and Hayne is on song for revenge the points differential improves by another 12 points in our favour.

52 points differential from last game vs Rorters - Rosters 56 Eels 4
12-
---------
---------
18-
---------
---------
12-
---------
---------
12-
---------
---------
12-
---------
08+ Eels to Win by 8 points vs Rorters this Saturday night

And if Sandow is on song both in attack and defense then the sky is the limit and the Rorters will be thrashed.
The points differential improves by another 18 points in our favour.

Eels to thrash Rorters by 26 points.

Either way WE WIN.

Now Poo Poo, this is using statistics at its best - try and beat this you f**kwit.

Last edited:

TheParraboy

Staff member
We are gonna pluck those tarts one feather at a time over two 40min periods

the end result is not for the faint hearted

animal-photography-tim-flach-still-chicken.jpg

oldmancraigy

Coach
No Kelly and Smith already improves our squad both in attack and defense.
The points differential will have improved in our favour by 12 points

Now with Peats on board the points differential continues to improve in our favour by a further 18 points.

If our defense and attack continues with a highly explosive kamikaze approach for 80 minutes the points differential improves by another 12 points in our favour.

If we improve another 10% on last weeks performance the points differential improves by another 12 points in our favour.

And if we get a dry track Saturday arvo and Hayne is on song for revenge the points differential improves by another 12 points in our favour.

52 points differential from last game vs Rorters - Rosters 56 Eels 4
12-
---------
---------
18-
---------
---------
12-
---------
---------
12-
---------
---------
12-
---------
08+ Eels to Win by 8 points vs Rorters this Saturday night

And if Sandow is on song both in attack and defense then the sky is the limit and the Rorters will be thrashed.
The points differential improves by another 18 points in our favour.

Eels to thrash Rorters by 26 points.

Either way WE WIN.

Now Poo Poo, this is using statistics at its best - try and beat this you f**kwit.

It doesn't take PouPou to point out 40 - 18 is not 28!!!

But because you showed your working out you only lose 1 mark :cool:

spiderdan

Bench
It doesn't take PouPou to point out 40 - 18 is not 28!!!

But because you showed your working out you only lose 1 mark :cool:
silly. It's not 28 if you use the numerical system you have been conditioned to use by the illuminati and free masons. But if you use the real numerical system.... well, there's the real answer.

I'm sure Casper has some peer reviewed high quality solid web links about free masons infiltrating maths that can enlighten, oops i mean clarify it for you.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
We can definately handle this mob. The way we've been playing its like we're treating every game as a tough one. Going in hard, making big tackles not panicking.

That first period of last Friday night's match, we defended our line so long.

Then came that big break and we scored first.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Either way we get to see what this team has got this week, could be really good or really bad again. Roosters aren't going as well as predicted since smashing us and they lost last week again so this is going to be a match that Parra has to step up in.

The results since their last meeting makes me feel like this is the perfect time for Parra to play them and wipe away that earlier shambles.

Eels by 4

BennyBoy

Juniors
Hey guys get over the pessimism already, we've definitely got these chickens covered on our home turf.

You gotta believe!