What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 vs Roosters

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I'm sorry but Junior Paulo is a must, he is a big unit and dents the line like no one else can in our line up. Watched the replay today and he made a great run with a quick play the ball that allowed Hayne to make an easy 20m to get Sandow in FG range. That was his first game back in the top grade he will only get better. He should be in the side ahead of Fui.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
That must have been his one missed tackle (his first for the year). I saw about three other blokes miss Hodges during that play, one of them twice. And there's a reason front rowers don't defend out wide.

Allgood 2014: 3 games, 91 minutes, 59 tackles, 0 ineffective, 1 missed
Moimoi 2014: 4 games, 148 minutes, 59 tackles, 2 ineffective, 5 missed
Terepo 2014: 5 games, 197 minutes, 84 tackles, 4 ineffective, 6 missed

Obviously some props are in the team for their defence and some aren't. Allgood will be back in Wenty once Lussick comes back but for now he's useful.

Eelementary

Post Whore
That must have been his one missed tackle (his first for the year). I saw about three other blokes miss Hodges during that play, one of them twice. And there's a reason front rowers don't defend out wide.

Allgood 2014: 3 games, 91 minutes, 59 tackles, 0 ineffective, 1 missed
Moimoi 2014: 4 games, 148 minutes, 59 tackles, 2 ineffective, 5 missed
Terepo 2014: 5 games, 197 minutes, 84 tackles, 4 ineffective, 6 missed

Obviously some props are in the team for their defence and some aren't. Allgood will be back in Wenty once Lussick comes back but for now he's useful.

That's a good point. Lussick is a big upgrade on Allgood and will walk into the side at Allgood's expense.

Did you see Allgoods attempted arm grab on Hodges which led to the Broncos first try. The bloke is a cat.

Was it worse that the Chairman's attempted tackle on their halfback that led to that 2nd half try?

I'm no Allgood fan, but he's not a cat...he's just ineffective. Not too many cats play FG rugby league.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Was it worse that the Chairman's attempted tackle on their halfback that led to that 2nd half try?

I'm no Allgood fan, but he's not a cat...he's just ineffective. Not too many cats play FG rugby league.

Darius Boyd has made a successful career for himself out of it...

Latest posts