What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 vs Roosters

Stagger eel

Staff member
That's massive if true...

I know he's been doing contact work for a while so who knows

Surely they'd give him a game in Wenty first? If we've won two in a row, are coming home and a guy from the injured list is getting put straight into Firsts then surely this can be viewed just as much as a negative for whoever gets left out (Allgood?) as it can be viewed as a positive for The Moose?

I would swap Junior with Allgood.

Allgood has so many errors in his game. Gives away crucial penalties and makes errors that happen to be at the worst time. He's ineffective, for his size he'd should be domination ting but he's soft!!

Paulo didn't let us down last week.

Forty20

First Grade
Junior Paulo isn't listed at Wenty this week so I would guess that he remains on standby for NRL duties.

forward pass

Coach
Allgood has so many errors in his game. Gives away crucial penalties and makes errors that happen to be at the worst time. He's ineffective, for his size he'd should be domination ting but he's soft!!

Paulo didn't let us down last week.

I think we are agreeing ??

Eelementary

Post Whore
Junior Paulo will play plenty of First Grade this year IMO, but I think Arthur is working him into the side slowly - it would be awful to blow his development by screwing things up for him.

And the side looks good, even though I'm no Allgood fan. For a bloke his size, he should play much harder.

Latest posts