What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 Panthers vs Raiders

snickers007

Juniors
Sticky has named Rapana at FB, Savage on the Wing and CHK at 14. Has also named Harry Rushton at 15 for his debut.

Rapana is a bit of an enigma, but he's not a good defensive fullback. Dare say it will be bombs away, especially if the wind is up. Looking forward to his eventual meltdown on Sunday.

The_Frog

First Grade
Shocker. I went down for that game on the Panfa bus with my daughter. It was basically nightmare on elm street stuff.
The funny thing was we were in the 8 and they weren't. That was soon rectified. Some dreadful thrashings at the back end of that season.

The funny thing was we were in the 8 and they weren't. That was soon rectified. Some dreadful thrashings at the back end of that season.
The other funny thing is that we were the first try scorer in that match!

For those who really want to relive this nightmare……..

DinkyDi

Juniors
My better half and 2 boys are rabid Raiders fans and they get very upset when other teams make fun of the clap... so obviously I do it as often as possible ;)
I've got friends who are rabid Raider fans too, and they were at the game when our supporters did the clap. Instead of being offended, they helped educate our supporters in the art of the clap.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Raiders were the last away team to win at the graveyard.
You only have to look back to last couple of days to see the perils in not respecting you're opposition. Parramatta come on down.

So important that players knuckle down and do their work in preparing for this game.

Take them lightly and we could be in Parramatta's position.

Canberra will be fired especially after last years tension filled game, and sticky's recent outburst towards his players.

I lived and sat through the 70 odd drumbing to take this team easy.

A cautionary tale.

A cautionary tale.

John Hamblin

Juniors
We should win in a canter. This will be home game number 5 so important to get the win. Away games are usually more difficult to win.

ACTPanthers

Bench
You only have to look back to last couple of days to see the perils in not respecting you're opposition. Parramatta come on down.

So important that players knuckle down and do their work in preparing for this game.

Take them lightly and we could be in Parramatta's position.

Canberra will be fired especially after last years tension filled game, and sticky's recent outburst towards his players.

I lived and sat through the 70 odd drumbing to take this team easy.

A cautionary tale.

A cautionary tale.
Parra are pretenders anyway - there's not a team in the comp that couldn't beat them.

Their recent "success" has been a flash in the pan and I, personally, loved the every minute of the capitulation on Monday