What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 Panthers vs Raiders

betcats

Referee
I think the raiders can be dangerous, not sure they will be but if they play well they will make us earn it. Its possible they continue to play shit in which case we should win easily but Ricky would have put a rocket up them this week and every team we play lifts for us so far this year and the raiders have a couple guys who can be gamebreakers on their day.

ACTPanthers

Bench
To all of you who, after close to two years of a level of dominance I never expected to see in my lifetime, can manage to go into a game without being petrified, I envy you greatly. Whether I'm scarred by the past or it's just in my blood, I don't think I'll ever be able to do that.
I started the season a little hesitant with the optimism, but they just keep winning!!!

It's a strange feeling (the confidence) so I can empathise with you brother.

Pomoz

Bench
As Betcats implied, beware the wounded Raider. We won't know what Raiders team will turn up until the game starts. If Papali and Wighton are up for it, we will have to roll our sleeves up and battle hard.

Iamback

Coach
To all of you who, after close to two years of a level of dominance I never expected to see in my lifetime, can manage to go into a game without being petrified, I envy you greatly. Whether I'm scarred by the past or it's just in my blood, I don't think I'll ever be able to do that.

I don't know if we are outstanding or just a good team.

What is clear is there are some very very ordinary teams. This year looks no different.

Iamback

Coach
I think the raiders can be dangerous, not sure they will be but if they play well they will make us earn it. Its possible they continue to play shit in which case we should win easily but Ricky would have put a rocket up them this week and every team we play lifts for us so far this year and the raiders have a couple guys who can be gamebreakers on their day.

Too many guys out for them. Heart might get the job done against a bottom 8 side but not us or the Storm

We beat at least 1 of storm or Cronulla, my confidence will increase of going back to back. At the moment teams are very ordinary.

Sharks aren't quite at that level yet. They will make the 8 but not top 4.
Will see, few more games building their side, if Moylan can stay fit, they can push for a Grandfinal spot. I would have never thought Souths would make it last year.

Kilkenny

Coach
Will see, few more games building their side, if Moylan can stay fit, they can push for a Grandfinal spot. I would have never thought Souths would make it last year.
The Sharks fans don’t seem to share your optimism around Moylan fit or otherwise. I’m not sure Moylan has the tools anymore to deliver against the better sides.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
They have been kept away from the good sides. The draw has been set up like that

He had 5 missed tackles on the weekend. had 75m gained. No tries

About the same output he gave us against the big sides

I agree. Moylan has got ongoing hammy issues. He had them back in the day when he played for us.

Put him up against someone like Cleary, Moylan has a slight build, and at times a poor tackling technique. Hence the missed tackles.