What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 v Knights

WestyLife

First Grade
Just remember you wanted Staines and critta fb over Edwards.

He's the best fb in the game atm.teddys not even close.

We lose Tonight again without Dylan.

Nathan will get the accolades but Dylan was the man again

Shut up no one cares any more.

Girds89

Bench
The club picked Critter and Charlie over Edwards at one point
Haha... wrong again smug.

The club never ever had them in front of Edwards.

Tell yourself or make yourself belief what you want but Ivan always knew what Edwards was capable of.

A few on here did too.

You can't beat desire and will and heart..

Let me be very clear. Critta and Staines were never in the plans to take over from Edwards.

They let Laurie go cause iongi was a double of him as a 15 year old.

They let Staines go cause they had better wingers coming through.

Critta is going because he's not worth 800k. He's not worth 700k.. and the club knew he didn't have the work ethic to be a #1.

You were probably the biggest voice on here that Edwards wasn't our #1.... you were soo soo wrong now you are trying to say the club didn't want him as the 1...

Just suck it up, crawl into your hole, admit you were wrong and not we have the best 1 in the comp on 500k....

Girds89

Bench
And Greg Alexander has said himself the doubt there was about Edwards. It's just objective reality Dylan had a long way to go but he worked hard and achieved it.
Haha. Brandy had played the media for years...

Honestly I lol at people that think he is gunna get on fox and announce panthers plans etc.

He is soo bloody smart.

A genius footy player and mind of the game.

Plebs like me can tell that Edwards is going to be a gun and you don't think brandy can haha.

It's all smoke and mirrors..he used to be a confidence player.. a lot of what brandy has ever said about our players is smoke and mirrors.

Fmd I worry about you blokes

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Haha... wrong again smug.

The club never ever had them in front of Edwards.

Tell yourself or make yourself belief what you want but Ivan always knew what Edwards was capable of.

A few on here did too.

You can't beat desire and will and heart..

Let me be very clear. Critta and Staines were never in the plans to take over from Edwards.

They let Laurie go cause iongi was a double of him as a 15 year old.

They let Staines go cause they had better wingers coming through.

Critta is going because he's not worth 800k. He's not worth 700k.. and the club knew he didn't have the work ethic to be a #1.

You were probably the biggest voice on here that Edwards wasn't our #1.... you were soo soo wrong now you are trying to say the club didn't want him as the 1...

Just suck it up, crawl into your hole, admit you were wrong and not we have the best 1 in the comp on 500k....
Why the f**k was Critter on fullback money and Charlie given such a big deal then....come on explain?

Girds89

Bench
Why the f**k was Critter on fullback money and Charlie given such a big deal then....come on explain?
Critta was never on fb money. 600k is not fb money..

Charlie was on 275k.... lol....

Edwards previous deal was signed how long ago??

Have you ever heard an interview where Ivan ever ever ever said Edwards wasn't in the plans??

Your kidding yourself.

We have the best fb in the comp.. on 500k for now..he's worth a mil.

You backed Staines in forever when he was plodding in fg making 16m a week yet turuva comes in and is close to 180/200m a week.

You said kikau would pull the pin and he didn't and critta is taking the piss.

Think you've backed the wrong players in mate.

Can't beat work ethic

WestyLife

First Grade
Haha. Brandy had played the media for years...

Honestly I lol at people that think he is gunna get on fox and announce panthers plans etc.

He is soo bloody smart.

A genius footy player and mind of the game.

Plebs like me can tell that Edwards is going to be a gun and you don't think brandy can haha.

It's all smoke and mirrors..he used to be a confidence player.. a lot of what brandy has ever said about our players is smoke and mirrors.

Fmd I worry about you blokes

Mate you're just pumping up your favourite player. That's not a problem you're just going way too far with it and being obnoxious and now even creating fake scenarios of brandy playing mind games with the media. There's a reason Edwards was played on the wing and dropped and Critta/Staines given such good deals.

unKwn

Juniors
Miss the little short kicks Luai used to put in close to the line. He's really put that trick away for some reason, bringing it back could help open up some space on the left.

Also soni overplayed his hand on way too many occasions, I guess that might just be from inexperience

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Critta was never on fb money. 600k is not fb money..

Charlie was on 275k.... lol....

Edwards previous deal was signed how long ago??

Have you ever heard an interview where Ivan ever ever ever said Edwards wasn't in the plans??

Your kidding yourself.

We have the best fb in the comp.. on 500k for now..he's worth a mil.

You backed Staines in forever when he was plodding in fg making 16m a week yet turuva comes in and is close to 180/200m a week.

You said kikau would pull the pin and he didn't and critta is taking the piss.

Think you've backed the wrong players in mate.

Can't beat work ethic
Those are the smallest ever numbers I've seen for those two contracts