What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 vs. Raiders Discussion + Voting

Leagueaddict

Juniors
None of the forwards really stood out, thought Thaiday was our least impressive backrower yet again.

Can't really see how you thought this about our forwards and with Thaiday lacking?:? Can't remember him making a mistake out there the other night and his go forward was strong and sure his defence was solid? Has been said on other forums and totally agree he needs players hanging off him and better support when he hits up the ball.

Behold

Juniors
I thought all our forwards played as good as each other which was overall pretty good. My problem with Thaiday is he is captain and there are parts of the game were we are looking for a big set coming out from our own 20 and he doesn't want to put his hand up. He loves making runs the other side of the 50 but never see him wanting to carry us out of our own half. I guess I am just expecting too much from him as captain. And the other night I thought Parker, Glenn and Gillet put in a better performance than Thaiday but only just.

Vol-Crane-O

Juniors
3. Norman - great to see our halves stepping up in Wallace's absence.
2. Hannant - Heart and soul of the forward pack at the moment. There was one stage where I looked at Hannant, and he looked like he was about to die of exhaustion. I said to my mate, "He is surely going to come off soon", but instead he trucked the ball up for two more hitups in the very next set.
1. Hodges - Love his ability to create something out of nothing.

Big Pete

Referee
Forgot to vote.

3. Hannant
2. Norman
1. Civoniceiva

Thrilled with that performance really thought Hunt did a great job filling in for Wallace and our forwards did a great job against one of the better packs in the competition. Votes could have gone to at least 5 other players but I decided to reward the efforts of the forwards & recognise what I believe was a break out performance from Norman.