What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 vs Wests Tigers @Bathurst

Kilkenny

Coach
Losers from teams in the bottom 4 whinge about refs. Bad decisions happen all the time due to incompetence and differing interpretations.
All we can do is suck it up and play our best.
Absolutely, you overcome adversity when you play well and are on top.

Complaining about referee decisions is almost part of the game but at the same time , sadly there big calls in the game that influence outcomes the Gold Coast against the Raiders on the weekend.

Kilkenny

Coach
All the conversation is around the exit of JFH and I get that, but a huge game this week where we need to get back on track and put a good performance the board.

Kilkenny

Coach
West Tigers close to full strength and nice to see Brent Naden get a long awaited recall to the NRL side. He has had a tough run of injuries.

Game should be played in good conditions.

We need to put in a good performance here after what should have been a good week of rest.

Kilkenny

Coach
Rested for being a dick on Insta I'd guess. Will be good to see how Alamoti goes, I hope the lateral movement has improved since he was last in 1st grade.
Obviously NSW Cup is a level down from NRL but he has looked fine defensively in his NSW Cup that I have seen.

I think he has earnt his chance with good performances helped by Taylans stupidity.

Last edited:

Nutz

Bench
Anyone interested in betting against my Tiges.
I'll bet 100 smiley faces with 14.5pts @ 1.82
That should keep me well stocked, but if I win I'm not going to waste them on you black Leotards ;)

Kilkenny

Coach
Keen to see how alamoti goes hes been getting talked up. May was really only good in round 1 although I do rate him as a player.
12 months out of the game off the back of a ruptured ACL is a challenge. That coupled with fact he hasn’t actually played a lot of centre, despite what some suggested, so has struggled a little. I’m sure he will fight his way back.

WestyLife

First Grade
12 months out of the game off the back of a ruptured ACL is a challenge. That coupled with fact he hasn’t actually played a lot of centre, despite what some suggested, so has struggled a little. I’m sure he will fight his way back.

I'm sure he will. He's got talent just no brain cells.