What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8: Dragons v Roosters

Coffs dragon

Bench
An absolute epic battle built on guts and great defence. So worthy of the great Anzac spirit. So proud of the team and their commitment to each other.

blacksafake

First Grade
You could hear the main ref saying "it's on the 10, no quick tap" so the boys thought they could set their line and the ref let the quick tap play... They tried very hard to rob us today.

Exactly what a load of bullshit. You could read Aitkens lips say what's the rule to the ref.
This plus the Farrell no try we're big calls against us.

BlackDuckSaint

Juniors
but yet no good attack
when is that going to happen
are saints a boring team

Holy S%^& man, you are a very very sad individual. We won... let me say that again... We won and the first thing you have to say is that we had no attack. If we win a GF 6-4 will you be like "Awww you guys, we can't even attack". Pull you your head out, guy and enjoy it. FFS

Saint Angelo

Juniors
f**king ref has robbed us blind. The prick.

Exactly !!!

They looked at 8 replays of Mitch rein's try to find something to disallow it, yet they couldn't go to the video ref for us.

Another to mention the NOT-Quick tap they allowed the roosters to take Quick and score.

Anyway, Stuff them because our defence is like a BRICK WALL !!!!!

Well done boys !!!!!

shazam

Juniors
Dino you are a totally negative person who cares how they win as long as they win
Had to have a strong drink to watch the last 10 minutes

God-King Dean

Immortal
f**k yeah! Suck shit you rorter merkins!

Wish JWH got struck by lightning and I could piss on his body, and he would be electrocuted further.

dino2170

Juniors
look guys i have my opinions and i see that we have marvellous defence and it was lucky that they stuffed a few passes near the line or doesnt anyone notice these you tools

we had plenty of opportunity to attack and extend our lead but we just coudnt so there those people that choose to call me names

ellskimore

Juniors
look guys i have my opinions and i see that we have marvellous defence and it was lucky that they stuffed a few passes near the line or doesnt anyone notice these you tools

we had plenty of opportunity to attack and extend our lead but we just coudnt so there those people that choose to call me names

You are seriously playing the 'we got lucky' line? What was your take on the Farrell no try? Better yet, let's not hear your thoughts on anything.

The Nick

Bench

Yep it's been confirmed, Dino is primary school age. Show some class and lay off him please everyone.

I imagine he poked his tongue out and said "neh neh neh neh neh" as he typed "so there" lol

SET2JT

Juniors
Refs calling the game off was a big call go the Roosters way. Farrell try should have Been. RTS try should not have been aloud. We hardly got a penalty for them slowing the play down But they jumped on us all the time. What Thompson did in the in goal vs Dugan in goal was the same.
On top of this how good are our fans! (Not 1 bottle thrown)

This Year?

Immortal

In rugby league not every win has to be 30-10 scoreline. Remember, the expert commentators at channel 9 didn't give us any hope. The Roosters have a better side on paper with a bigger forward pack and an endless cap.

We get told almost every week by all and sundry that this team is shit and can't attack.

We get told we will not win and that every win in the last few weeks was a fluke.

This week we even had the weather against us.

Be happy. We won.

Capital_Dragon

Juniors
it was lucky that they stuffed a few passes near the line or doesnt anyone notice these you tools

This tool doesn't think luck has anything to do with it. Every team seems to be making errors near our line, not just the Chooks today. Wonder why?

It's because if you put defensive pressure on your opposition they are forced to use up whatever margin for error they normally have and start pushing the boundaries. That leads to errors, lots of them.

macca_saint

Juniors
Why do people keep getting baited by Dino?
He's only doing it to rile us up.

Great win from the boys and well done to Mary!

Latest posts