What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8: Dragons v Roosters

SweetandSoward

Juniors
How long will the streak last for.
I feel no other teams have a better halves combination then we do.
Cherry evans and Foran are overrated

Dragon66

Juniors
A great win grinded out in terrible conditions on the back of a brick wall defence.

Farrell stiffed by the ref by not going upstairs. RTS scores on the back of the ref telling our boys no quick tap.

Magic kicking game from Marshall to keep the Rorters under pressure for the full eighty.

Walpole

Juniors
Yep it's been confirmed, Dino is primary school age. Show some class and lay off him please everyone.

I imagine he poked his tongue out and said "neh neh neh neh neh" as he typed "so there" lol

I fear this is probably 100% accurate.

Best not to respond to Dino. If the poor bloke is only 12 or geniused we'll all feel bad when he ends up on A Current Affair talking about how he was bullied.

Just on geniuss, anyone heard from "Grouch" lately?

FlameThrower

Bench

Well I thought Rorters would not go 4 losses in a row and I was not confident in 6 in a row for us, how wrong. Was I!!!!! next test for us ....Souths....it never gets easy!!!

ellskimore

Juniors

Cherry-Evans is definitely not overrated. It's easy to look at the ladder and dismiss the players of that team but he has been very good. Even his stats measure up. Carved up the Storm tonight.

SET2JT

Juniors
With our halves, could u imagine them behind the bulldogs pack. Would be winning every game by 20

saintjeff

Juniors
Dont care how boring we are were winning.
Great effort it wasnt a day for razzle dazzle after the storm hit.
No point playing open footy if you cant defend.
And on Hargraves what a wker he comes on and gives Euan a spray on the ground what a dhead

Last edited:

krispyredv

Juniors
We won against the scummy rorters even though uncle nick was making it rain in the referees dressing room before the game.

tumbidragon

First Grade
Confirmed. Dino the biggest POS "saints" poster in LU history. How others got the flick and you remain is beyond me you twerp..

TheRev

First Grade
With our halves, could u imagine them behind the bulldogs pack. Would be winning every game by 20
Well I think our pack isnt going too bad.. but to be in the same realm as the rich sides, were around 2 powerful marquee forwards, and 2 marquee backs (with speed), plus a couple extra decent blokes sitting in the cutters for depth..

But yes what Mary and co have done with the clay theyre moulding.. phenomenal.. might have timed our run too early, time will tell, but who cares.. this run will give fans and players belief for this year and next.. and hopefully allow us to sign a couple of those marquees..

bottle

Coach
Seriously, where are the Moderators. Ban this stupid f*cking troll. He brings down every thread he gets his filthy hands on and only does it to get a rise and some attention.
kit, there needs to be less of that, not more. Let the bloke have his say, and just have a laugh like the rest of us.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
To those who would like to be a serious moderator, please make your application. There are some who seem to have ideas about how things should be run, so please step forward.

There are certain guidelines attached, but I'm sure you would be enlightened by the experience. This is fair dinkum.

Last edited:

SweetandSoward

Juniors
Thoughts on Nabuli replacing Marketo on the bench.
Nabuli can be used as a prop.
Marketo is a waste he comes on around the 65th minute and barely makes an impact.

Latest posts