What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8: Dragons v Roosters

ellskimore

Juniors
Guys, leave Dino alone. We are supposed to go through the season undefeated and beat each opposition by 30 points along the way. SO THERE!

TheRev

First Grade
Refs calling the game off was a big call go the Roosters way. Farrell try should have Been. RTS try should not have been aloud. We hardly got a penalty for them slowing the play down But they jumped on us all the time. What Thompson did in the in goal vs Dugan in goal was the same.
On top of this how good are our fans! (Not 1 bottle thrown)

Agree with all this, was some really rough calls, but I dont understand why RTS wasn't called back, if he had twice told him not to take a quick tap? .. The Farrell one was obvious.. Thomson's penalty was ridiculous, there was no hand on the defrnder.. And they were all over us, but I figured he had put the whistle away.. To he suddenly called one from nowhere.

There other try was just a rare mistake from duges.

kit66

Bench
look guys i have my opinions and i see that we have marvellous defence and it was lucky that they stuffed a few passes near the line or doesnt anyone notice these you tools

we had plenty of opportunity to attack and extend our lead but we just coudnt so there those people that choose to call me names

Seriously, where are the Moderators. Ban this stupid f*cking troll. He brings down every thread he gets his filthy hands on and only does it to get a rise and some attention.

BlackDuckSaint

Juniors
Agree with all this, was some really rough calls, but I dont understand why RTS wasn't called back, if he had twice told him not to take a quick tap? .. The Farrell one was obvious.. Thomson's penalty was ridiculous, there was no hand on the defrnder.. And they were all over us, but I figured he had put the whistle away.. To he suddenly called one from nowhere.

There other try was just a rare mistake from duges.

I think duges had it covered but his knee dug into the turf and it threw him off. Very unlucky.

ruthless dragon

Juniors
look guys i have my opinions and i see that we have marvellous defence and it was lucky that they stuffed a few passes near the line or doesnt anyone notice these you tools

we had plenty of opportunity to attack and extend our lead but we just coudnt so there those people that choose to call me names

"Dino" Waahhh Im stamping my feet, im taking my doll home, im gonna support the feathers the pink feathers wahhhh

The Damo

Juniors
Epic win. Just epic. So many players stepped up. Against a team that was meant to steamroll us, and with a raw deal from the refs to gut that out is awesome. I think it's pretty undeniable now that the coaching team is doing a first rate job ( and yes there's always room to improve) and the team is giving it their all. They're playing like a top team despite on paper being nowhere near as strong as the top teams. So damn impressive that if you can't admit it, I feel sorry for you.

kit66

Bench
Another great win over one of the heavyweight sides. Awesome defence and handling in the wet - at one stage 19 from 19 completed ( before Gus put the mocker on us ). Again so proud. I try not to bag the refs but they were were terrible and could have cost us the game with the unchecked try and one ref allowing a quick tap while the other is shouting "no quick tap", how does that even happen. Not to mention missed Roosters knock ons, forward passes and the hold downs going unpenalised - against the leagues most undisciplined side.
Our forwards were awesome and Benji and Widdop's kicking games were perfect for the conditions ( good game plan from the coach there ). Sorry to see Nabuli dropped, I was expecting good things from him when he finds his feet. Hope to see him back soon.

Next week we get Frizell back in time for another clash against the competition favourites the Bunnies which I'm confident we can win.

BlackDuckSaint

Juniors
Did anyone else see the spray that Gaz gave Joel Thompson for making that second effort in the tackle. Gaz looks like he is getting better and better and growing as a leader.

CronullaSaint

Juniors
Dino, you don't have to prove anything. Relax your ego and just enjoy. Our beloved saints who we feared would have a tough season are making us proud. Be happy.

TheRev

First Grade
I think duges had it covered but his knee dug into the turf and it threw him off. Very unlucky.
Yar imo the brickwall defence is intact, duges was just a flat out error and RTS wouldn't have scored if aitken hadn't had his back facing him.. Defence wasn't set yet.. Having said that it was impressive footwork, he's a freaky player.