What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8: Dragons v Roosters

hewi

Bench
IMO the players were always there it's just that Price couldn't coach a dog to a tree for a piss.

Dragon66

Juniors
Fantastic first 30 minutes. Ironclad defence and the attack is much more composed and fluid today.
Looking very sharp. Marshall and Widdop controlling the game well. And how good is Mitch Rein playing, a tackling machine and a great try.

Every player is doing their job, and how about the completion rate. Playing like a top four side.
Go you good things!

harryzaco

Juniors
Apart from giving away really good field position in the first 5, they've made the most of their opportunities since.

Mr Red

First Grade
Great start .
Good composure, not letting the big occasion get to them.
Just need to tweak the barge ass kicking game , needs to kick deeper.
I know the grubber kick to touch is designed not to let RTS run the ball back, but with the wind and rain it's defintley worth try a few more bombs to test him out and perhaps come up with an error....

Let's hope the rain break doesn't kill the momentum.

mickeylane

Bench
Dragons are a gun team!! what spirit!!
Im picking it now..

Thompson will play SOO....

JDB most improved player in the NRL.....

62baby

Juniors
You hafta be happy with that. Good plan well executed. I'll say it again, we are becoming a smart team.

harryzaco

Juniors
Great win! the refs were absolutely against them there. Farrell scored & the ref said no quick tap before TVS took a quick tap!

FlameThrower

Bench
How sweet was that, nervous as all hell...but we got through.....btw was Pearce playing, he vanished today!!! We almost dropped our bundle after that Farrell no try but we kept it together, no idea what happened to Widdop and Aitken, backs turned while Roosters had quick tap????

BlackDuckSaint

Juniors
How sweet was that, nervous as all hell...but we got through.....btw was Pearce playing, he vanished today!!! We almost dropped our bundle after that Farrell no try but we kept it together, no idea what happened to Widdop and Aitken, backs turned while Roosters had quick tap????

You could hear the main ref saying "it's on the 10, no quick tap" so the boys thought they could set their line and the ref let the quick tap play... They tried very hard to rob us today.

blacksafake

First Grade
I've been surprised & impressed by our season up to now but after today I really think they have shown that they are a genuine threat to everybody.. With the way they have been playing the break next week has come at a good time. The whole team & yes the coach as well take a bow.

On another note Ray Warren piss off I'm sick to death of you finding negatives every time they win.