What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 Vs Roosters ANZAC DAY GAME

dungay dragon

Juniors
We never win those type of games , Hunt can't win us a close game unless he scores a try ..... Anyway good effort ......
Thought Sloan came of age today
Outstanding display
Bird and JDB wholehearted displays
Thought our skipper had a shocker and appeared totally dis interested esp in the first half
plenty to take out of today
again our inter changes were diabolical

DeathBlooms

Juniors
Hunt not good at leading a side around. When he plays hooker he just plays on instinct and thats why he dominates. Why we are feeding his own delusion that he's a halfback is beyond me. He has no problem playing hooker when Rep time comes around but the club is supposed to cave to him cause he wants to play 7. He should put his money where his mouth is and say no rep unless I play in the halves.

Lovemedragons

Juniors
I can and will blame Lomax. He does it every week. He’s the most unreliable goalkicker in the comp and barely a first grader.
He unfortunately has turned himself into a liability, missed goal kicks and really dumb penalties and a guaranteed slow play the ball. He needs to turn things around, not fair on his teammates.

Hunt has not got the ability to close out a win…period. Pity because they tried bloody hard today, they can go either way from here, depends on them.

Dragon David

First Grade
Absolutely!
He needs to put the hammer down.
😄
He offered zilch in my opinion and we needed Sullivan for our attack. Liddle gave us plenty in attack and directed the guys better than Mbye. Sloan just could grab that ball and kicked too hard otherwise he would have scored and we hit the front.

The result was better than expected really but unlucky again. Lomax misses two kicks Suaiilii gets them all as second string kicker - albeit in better goal kicking positions than Lomax's.

We need a bit of luck and some tweaking and we would be a good team for a new coach.

thebigredv

First Grade
Sloan was amazing and if nothing else, this time next year, with a coach that can operate like it isn't the 1980s, he will be killing it week in, week out. Amone came alive late, which is usually his best period of matches, but I still think Sullivan should get the nod there. He really doesn't seem to pair well with Hunt and stunts much of our attack.

possm

Coach
Hunt has played anywhere near last years form. Got his new contract $ and now sooking for Hooks job security continuously. Man up and take control of the team as halfback and captain.
The comeback means nothing with another L
Switch Hunt to 9 in rotation with Liddle 14. Then sack Hook and hire Hasler.

If Hunt walks, let him go and Hasler has 1m sto pend on a new marquee recruit.

We put in a wholehearted effort today but still too many missed tackles and too many errors. We missed Sullivan at 7 today and Hunt should have been at nine for the opening 30 minutes.

Mitty266

Juniors
Hunt not good at leading a side around. When he plays hooker he just plays on instinct and thats why he dominates. Why we are feeding his own delusion that he's a halfback is beyond me. He has no problem playing hooker when Rep time comes around but the club is supposed to cave to him cause he wants to play 7. He should put his money where his mouth is and say no rep unless I play in the halves.
It’s been a thing for what 3 years now? If you go back and watch highlights of Sloan bud and amone playing together in their preferred positions they are dynamic and electric. This aged old dinosaur will never change and if anything he has cost us a finals appearance by keeping all 3 out of the side at one time and his beloved 7 and 9 ex QLDers in and priority. Please Anthony you still have a minority of us that will respect you if you do resign after this evenings presser.