What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9: Wests Tigers v St.George Illawarra BITCH FEST: Pre Game

phonetic said:
I only said it was the best Saints forum.

I didn't disagree.

phonetic said:
I tend to find the regulars there to be more informed than the folk here, although of course their wisdom is skewed by their love of the Saints. You'd do well to uncover a non insular club message board.

Fair call. But as I said, it wasn't always just a Saints forum.

phonetic said:
Oh yes, I saw you have your ball. Exceedingly humerous. I'm sure they were memorable times for you... you do look back fondly.

No I don't actually. I can't recall much of it other than a few of the lads trying to argue that the Tigers were the worst premiers of all time even when they were proven wrong using their own parameters.

_Johnsy

Referee
simon says

As I said, no probs here admitting we were not the better side, totally outplayed, call it what you want we did not deserve to win that game. If you want to play semantics with phrases, mate go right ahead. best of luck sunday.

aids

Bench
_Johnsy said:
simon says

As I said, no probs here admitting we were not the better side, totally outplayed, call it what you want we did not deserve to win that game. If you want to play semantics with phrases, mate go right ahead. best of luck sunday.

HELLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDD!!

HELD!!

I CALLED HELD!!

aids

Bench
brooksy19 said:
too bad Trent didn't hear it on the night . lolz

he must be as deaf as bailey is he didn't hear it.
we heard it on the on fence(sitting behind the tigers bench) :D

i'm just glad GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZ isn't there it sodomise our outside backs.

Stanley looks good though.
and it's cute to have two twins as wingers.

brooksy19

Bench
haha. it made me laugh aids.

Ahh, we'll be right, we will win this one round the ruck. Farah, Halatau 1 - 2 combo.

_Johnsy

Referee
aids said:
I'm just glad GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZ isn't there it sodomise our outside backs. Stanley looks good though. and it's cute to have two twins as wingers.

Is it just me or are there man to man love undertones running through aids efforts. Maybe there is something in the name, what are they putting in the water down there?

aids

Bench
_Johnsy said:
Is it just me or are there man to man love undertones running through aids efforts. Maybe there is something in the name, what are they putting in the water down there?

a man can sodomise a woman, a woman can sodomise a man.
i think even a woman can sodomise a woman.

regardless, GAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZ is studmuffin with the best ball-chin in the universe.

_Johnsy

Referee
aids said:
a man can sodomise a woman, a woman can sodomise a man.
i think even a woman can sodomise a woman.

regardless, GAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZ is studmuffin with the best ball-chin in the universe.

I am sure gaz was the prototype for Mr Incredible, has anyone actually seen the two together, in the same room ?
410voefe.jpg

GasnierMark.jpg

aids

Bench
look at him, i bet he doesn't even grow a goatee, just a few straggly hairs and the occasional ingrown hair.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,21716044-23214,00.html

Woolford may tackle Tigers

By James Phelps
May 12, 2007

ST George-Illawarra hooker Simon Woolford is poised to make a shock return from injury for the Dragons tomorrow in their clash against Wests Tigers.

In a major boost for the Dragons, the 31-year-old yesterday rated himself a realistic chance of making a surprise return after completing a training session with the team on Thursday.

"I am hoping to play," Woolford said yesterday. "But I have come this far with it so I am not going to risk it if it's not right.

"I got through a session but tomorrow will be the test. I haven't done a lot with the team so tomorrow will be the true test of how it pulls up. If it's right then I'll play."

The good news about Woolford was tempered by the fact Brett Morris will miss the match with a shoulder injury. He is expected to be replaced by Wes Naiqama.

Woolford has not played since injuring his ankle in round two.

With the Dragons winning just one game since the former Raiders skipper was carried from the field in the fourth minute of the Knights match, the former Raiders star is hoping the team will be buoyed by his return.

"It hasn't been easy," Woolford said. "With the team having so many injuries and struggling, it has been tough being on the sidelines.

"I hope it gives them a boost. We have most guys back now.

"Obviously Mark Gasnier is still a while off but we are getting most back. Hopefully it will give the guys a shot in the arm."

Young rake Ben Ellis is expected to be stood down should Woolford be passed fit.

:crazy: