What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9: Wests Tigers v St.George Illawarra BITCH FEST: Pre Game

_Johnsy

Referee
simon says said:
I just love smashing Saints......by plenty.

That is all.

I was unaware you had any impact on the score or game, do you play nrl for west tigers. or just one of the many who see himself as actually doing the smashing :crazy: :crazy: Tosser

phonetic said:
For a Saints fan it's the best message board by the length of the straight. No stupid banners, avatars, frills, just rugby league talk and the odd off topic thread.

So chuffed you had a 'ball' in such an uninteresting forum.

Sure, it's a Saints board and it's interesting for Saints supporters, but that isn't the be all and end all of Rugby League. It's a very insular forum.

And I had a ball there because we won.

_Johnsy

Referee
maybe simon says actually means "smashing himself" in the privacy of his bedroom while watching a reply of that game?

You sick sick boy, quick mum is coming................

_Johnsy

Referee
Nook said:
It's the we won part that the Saints types are struggling with, EA :lol:

Pfft

Congrats to tiges for a game that was 2 years ago, deserved to win. End of story.

phonetic

Juniors
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Sure, it's a Saints board and it's interesting for Saints supporters, but that isn't the be all and end all of Rugby League. It's a very insular forum.

And I had a ball there because we won.

I only said it was the best Saints forum.

I tend to find the regulars there to be more informed than the folk here, although of course their wisdom is skewed by their love of the Saints. You'd do well to uncover a non insular club message board.

Oh yes, I saw you have your ball. Exceedingly humerous. I'm sure they were memorable times for you... you do look back fondly.

_Johnsy

Referee
simon says said:
Its spastics like you that make victories against Saints all the more sweeter.

Geees that was worth the wait. Hope you play well tonight simon says :lol: :lol: :lol:

taxidriver

Coach
Its spastics like you that make victories against Saints all the more sweeter.

vice versa farkwit.

your arrogance following that win was only surpassed by your delusions of granduer you nuffy

Nook

Bench
Congrats to tiges for a game that was 2 years ago, deserved to win. End of story.

Right, Johnsy.

And good luck to you guys. I wish you all the best for a series of victories against unimpressive Tigers outfits in regular season games. Hopefully they, and time, will soothe the fire that rages in the belly of the Dragon who contemplates the Tigers of 2005.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Um... do people in this thread know the game is Sunday, not tonight? :lol:

_Johnsy

Referee
Nook said:
Right, Johnsy.

And good luck to you guys. I wish you all the best for a series of victories against unimpressive Tigers outfits in regular season games. Hopefully they, and time, will soothe the fire that rages in the belly of the Dragon who contemplates the Tigers of 2005.

Nook to actually suggest that the tigers win in 2005 still gets to me is ludicrous. As i stated they were too good and congrats, all the above comment shows is that you have delusions of self granduer. If there is any game that irks me it would be 1999, 2005 was our inept performance that cost us. No fire here mate, best try another fishing hole.

simon says

First Grade
taxidriver said:
brilliant - you just proved me right and you don't even realise it.:lol: :lol: :lol:

How smart can you be......you go for Saints.

Lucky they have video of old games......

:lol: :lol:

simon says

First Grade
_Johnsy said:
. If there is any game that irks me it would be 1999, 2005 was our inept performance that cost us. No fire here mate, best try another fishing hole.
\

Inept perfomrance......I love it.

You got spanked.....everyone who saw the game knows it.

Your team tried as hard as they could.Poor old Barrett busted his hump.

But with that team of superstars you could not come close.

Against our team of Bradburies.

taxidriver

Coach
How smart can you be..

I'll give you a clue.

the cable I dropped this morning had more intelligence than you.

looked and smelt better as well.

still want to play with the primary school insults ?

Nook

Bench
Johnsy,

Nook to actually suggest that the tigers win in 2005 still gets to me is ludicrous. As i stated they were too good and congrats, all the above comment shows is that you have delusions of self granduer.

Delusions of self granduer? What exactly is it that I'm deluded about?

If there is any game that irks me it would be 1999, 2005 was our inept performance that cost us. No fire here mate, best try another fishing hole.

Fair enough mate! Good luck on Sunday.

aids

Bench
Dodger said:
Um... do people in this thread know the game is Sunday, not tonight? :lol:

shutup princess, you guys preperared to take advantage of our sloppy seconds this weekend?