What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rounds 22-25 Draw. Round 25 Announced today

Prodigiousman

Juniors
Dodger said:
The problem is, MNF has been most successful in the Nation's Capital in terms of increased crowd figures.

As i mentioned in my post - the two games were played in March and April - the weather at night gets far colder from May to August. Don't underestimate the power work the next day and cold weather has on a crowd figure.

for those two games - correct me if i'm wrong canberrans - both nights were cool but not bone chillingly cold for both matches.

skeepe

Immortal
Prodigiousman said:
As i mentioned in my post - the two games were played in March and April - the weather at night gets far colder from May to August. Don't underestimate the power work the next day and cold weather has on a crowd figure.

for those two games - correct me if i'm wrong canberrans - both nights were cool but not bone chillingly cold for both matches.

T-Shirt weather both nights mate.

Raider Azz

Bench
plus the $8 ticket offer which the raiders were offering for both monday night matches definately helped the crowd figures too.

mattyg

Bench
rd 20 predictions-

fri 7.30pm - broncos v sharks
fri 7.30pm - eels v manly
sat 5.30pm - raiders v panthers
sat 7.30pm - dragons v bulldogs
sat 7.30pm - rabbitohs v titans
sun 2.00pm - warriors v knights
sun 3.00pm - tigers v cowboys
mon 7.00pm - roosters v storm

mattyg

Bench
Raiding Dazz said:
This sh*ts me, raiders won by 24points and still don't get another game on free to air

you really think Raiders/Panthers is gonna be a better match than Tigers/Cowboys, Eels/Manly, Broncos/Sharks??

don't think so

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Something I just noticed - R13... Saints v Sharks - wasn't that originally scheduled for WIN?

smeghead

Bench
Really would like to know the next two rounds draws that are yet to be released.

Wanting to get cheaper Gold Coast flights like many other Tigers fans but a Friday or Monday game would rule me out

lockyno1

Post Whore
Raiding Dazz said:
This sh*ts me, raiders won by 24points and still don't get another game on free to air

Poor didums..you got one last round when the match of the round (Manly-Storm) was not on free to air as a result. Count yourselves lucky you got one last round!

skeepe

Immortal
lockyno1 said:
Poor didums..you got one last round when the match of the round (Manly-Storm) was not on free to air as a result. Count yourselves lucky you got one last round!

You're a total f**kwit. If we didn't have last round, we would have a grand total of 0 games all year. f**k me you're an idiot.

smeghead

Bench
Locky you are a stain on humanity.

The Raiders have been playing enterprising football, especially at home and have deserved more than the one FNF game thay have been given

lockyno1

Post Whore
smeghead said:
Locky you are a stain on humanity.

The Raiders have been playing enterprising football, especially at home and have deserved more than the one FNF game thay have been given

Maybe so, but not last round and especially against the rather dreadful Dragons. The Raiders do deserve FTA football like everyone else, but Manly-Storm was not on FTA, and even though it was great on Saturday it was a tradjedy that that game was not on FTA.

smeghead

Bench
No Denying that but that happens with 9 deciding who they want on FTA. Quite frankly the Raiders match was only on FNF because the Saints were involved and Nine have a penchant for the Dragons

meltiger

First Grade
Damnit, their going to wait until airfares will end up costing me $100 more than now :(

Thanks mate.

Latest posts