What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rounds 22-25 Draw. Round 25 Announced today

ByRd

First Grade
I dont get why the Dragons play the game against the Dogs down in Wollongong, its a local derby, play it at Oki but oh well, i will be down there on saturday night, love the dogs & dragons rivalry....cant wait for it.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Dodger said:
Just because Cowboys have "the best player in the game" it doesn't automatically entitle them to FTA appearances. Take into account the fact it's at Leichhardt and the Cowboys form has been largely indifferent all year. MNF is the third picked game anyway, after the two FNFs and before Sunday footy.

Raiders/Panthers and Roosters/Storm before the Tigers vs Cowboys..dead set you are kidding yourself. That match WILL be the game of the weekend and YET again many viewers won't see it beciase of a stupid decision by Nein. I have Fox so I'll see it, but it doesn't change the fact it is a absolutely stupid decision!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Just because you think it will be match of the round it doesn't make it so.

Your OPINION is not FACT.

I'm not defending Nein - I just wish you'd shut up.

skeepe

Immortal
Careful locky, you'll burst a whinging vessel.

I can't wait to see what happens if the Raiders get a third 9 match. You'll blow your top.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
lockyno1 said:
Raiders/Panthers and Roosters/Storm before the Tigers vs Cowboys..dead set you are kidding yourself. That match WILL be the game of the weekend and YET again many viewers won't see it beciase of a stupid decision by Nein. I have Fox so I'll see it, but it doesn't change the fact it is a absolutely stupid decision!

STFU n00b.

brooksy19

Bench
Leichhardt on a Monday night, f**k, will be a tough ask to make it, might have to knock off at 3pm or so that day. I cannot miss a game at the den.

Knight87

Juniors
Dodger said:
Just because Cowboys have "the best player in the game" it doesn't automatically entitle them to FTA appearances. Take into account the fact it's at Leichhardt and the Cowboys form has been largely indifferent all year. MNF is the third picked game anyway, after the two FNFs and before Sunday footy.

So, if the 2 Friday Night matches are "supposedly" the matches of the round, and then comes the Monday Night game (at 3rd), then in what order of preference does the other games go (from 4th to 7th):

Saturday 5:30pm
Both Saturday 7:30pm games
Sunday 2pm
Sunday 3pm?

Timmah

Staff member
Sunday 3pm is next
Sunday 2pm
Saturday 7:30
then last is Sat 5:30

Knight87

Juniors
Dodger said:
Sunday 3pm is next
Sunday 2pm
Saturday 7:30
then last is Sat 5:30

Then if the Sat 5:30 is last, why do Fox's main callers Warren Smith and Laurie Daley call it? (or even, why was the Manly vs Melbourne game at 5:30)?

Timmah

Staff member
Whether Daley and Smith call it or not is sometimes dependent on the location of the match itself. Generally you'll find them commentating the 5:30 match because it's the first match of the night and they are the head commentators - meaning their mugs are who you'll see and voices you'll hear first.

bowen_1

Juniors
Seriously what the f**k is wrong with channel nein or nrl or whoever decides the broadcasting, Raiders v Panthers and Roosters v Melbourne...ahead of Tigers v Cowboys? Dead set they are f**king kidding themselves. If you are not a supporter of any of these clubs i can guarantee 100% you'd rather see tigs v cows.

doglyf said:
I dont get why the Dragons play the game against the Dogs down in Wollongong, its a local derby, play it at Oki

OKI Jubilee Stadium will be a construction site at the time of this game. This is why the majority of our early games have been in Kogarah and all of our games after July 1 will be in Wollongong.

Timmah

Staff member
Then why have the last few seasons always seen us play Saints in the f**king ass-end of the year? It's a marquee clash that will draw far better at OKI FFS! Do they not remember the GROUND RECORD crowd last year?

Dodger said:
Then why have the last few seasons always seen us play Saints in the f**king ass-end of the year? It's a marquee clash that will draw far better at OKI FFS! Do they not remember the GROUND RECORD crowd last year?

Huh?

Latest posts