What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rovelli GONE

Micistm

Bench
Absolutely agree with you. Lance has done everything asked of him and more.
Makes you wonder what he could have done with a coach who showed half as much faith in him as Cleary showed in Rovelli?
The guy is capable of anything. What he needs is time in the the position with the top team around him.

Completely agree. I'm a real convert as a Lance fan. I think he's done us proud, both in the Warriors and as a Kiwi. He saved our arse big time in the Warriors slotting into the #1 position, and then into the Kiwis. He's always expected to hop in anywhere in the last moment to fill in then bagged for a bad game if it's somewhere he hasn't played for ages. And gets called nuts for staying loyal to the Warriors Club (While other players through the NRL get praised for Loyalty). Rate him high and would have him in my team.
I don't know much about the new guys coming in, but looking forward to seeing what they can do:cool:

lockyno1

Post Whore
Lockyer has been out of the Broncos team a fair bit in recent years with injury and even then Moon couldn't get a start at 6.

Moon was injured most of the time last year whilst Lockyer was out, and he has played at 6 in some games and played a bit at halfback as well. Fact is he has a much better kicking game than Witt does and the Warriors do lack a guy that can kick it 50-60m in one go.

Jesbass

First Grade
He didn't play any games in the #6 jersey. He did play in the #7 jersey, in round 15, against the Tigers. In that match, he scored a try as the Broncos won 19-18 at home.

He also had 4 starts from the bench, and his other 12 appearances were at centre.

Omegamanson

Juniors
so now we have stacey jones/foran/moon/witt and maybe heremaia left. im still thinking if witt will shift to another club...

I actually went to school with Heremaia when he was at Manurewa High. Good solid player who, in my opinion, should have been picked up by any NRL club years ago! Was wondering when he'd resurface..