What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rovelli GONE

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Fien should be starting half unless Jones shows some real form in the trials. Then it's a battle between Witt, Moon and Foran for the 5/8th spot.

ozbash

Referee
Then it's a battle between Witt, Moon and Foran for the 5/8th spot.

thats the interesting bit.

moon and foran will be hard pushed to move witt, his kicking alone is worth his position.

lockyno1

Post Whore
thats the interesting bit.

moon and foran will be hard pushed to move witt, his kicking alone is worth his position.

Somehow I doubt Moon would have left Brisbane to not play 5/8 in first grade. I would bet that he has a guaranteed stint at 5/8 barring injury of course.

wittyfan

Referee
Moon isn't guaranteed anything! His form for most of 2008 was average, especially his defence in the semi against the Storm!

lockyno1

Post Whore
He is a much better 5/8 than centre. I will be betting he'll get first crack at 5/8 next season. Moon was a big money signing, the Warriors will looks stupid if he is not in the side.

blain

Juniors
witt would be a sh*t bench player. hohaia is 5 times the player than witt.

stop w*nking him off.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Well I can't see him being at 5/8 that is for sure- Joel Moon barring injury will be at 5/8

blain

Juniors
i hope they pick a team with the best players in the right positions, not just because they told moon he will be number 6. we could even see a 6. jones 7. fien. that could work well, or they could switch around of corse

wittyfan

Referee
Witty's not a bench player. Though Cleary did put him there during his month long period of madness during 2008.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
He is a much better 5/8 than centre. I will be betting he'll get first crack at 5/8 next season. Moon was a big money signing, the Warriors will looks stupid if he is not in the side.

If true, which i highly doubt, mistake number 1 has been made

lockyno1

Post Whore
i hope they pick a team with the best players in the right positions, not just because they told moon he will be number 6. we could even see a 6. jones 7. fien. that could work well, or they could switch around of corse

6. Moon
7. Jones
9. Hendo
14. Fien (play as a hooker/half)

Hohia is stiff but you can only fit so many in, and I do see him as a fullback, and with Wade in the side I do not believe in "carrying" a fullback on the bench

ozbash

Referee
6. Moon
7. Jones
9. Hendo
14. Fien (play as a hooker/half)

Hohia is stiff but you can only fit so many in, and I do see him as a fullback, and with Wade in the side I do not believe in "carrying" a fullback on the bench

leaving Hohaia out would be a disaster imo, the guy offers a hell of a lot in more than 1 spot.