What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roy Bell in your team of the week! You have to be kidding.

coach

Obviously who ever selected Roy Bell on the wing for the team of the week didn't watch the Souths game. If they did there is no way he would have been picked.

Roy has played 5 first grade games this season and after each match we Souths fans have asked why he was selected.

No doubt Roy tried hard, but there is no way he is up to first grade standard. He again proved that last week against the Dragons.

Big Bunny

Juniors
I'm sure he's a nice kid, but his attitude is a much bigger problem than his size or strength and I don't see that changing in the slightest. He's just not cutout for first grade and would be best served by returning to Tabulam to play with the Turtle Divers.

Whoever picked him for that LU team is an absolute goose.

innsaneink

Referee
Big Bunny said:
I'm sure he's a nice kid, but his attitude is a much bigger problem than his size or strength and I don't see that changing in the slightest. He's just not cutout for first grade and would be best served by returning to Tabulam to play with the Turtle Divers.

Whoever picked him for that LU team is an absolute goose.

Whats wrong with his attitude?

Doesnt seem to show attitude on the field

Clevo

Juniors
Well my guess is whoever wrote the teram selections was a Saint Merge fan having a dig

:)

Mr Saab

Referee
i didnt see any racist comments made by coach.
I agree with him...how he made the team of the week is baffling

Can we get this idiot banned moderators its bloody obvious by previous posts that his going to offer nothing remotely resembling intelligent footy talk.

legend

Coach
Ian Millward mentioned something about Edgar Ray Killen in his deleted post. He is on trial in America because of his alleged involvement in the murder of three civil rights activists back in the 60's. The movie Mississippi Burning starring Gene Hackamn was based on these murders. Top movie IMO.

Eels Dude

Coach
Ian Millward said:
COACH you are a f**king racist

Are you trying to abuse as many people as you can in the lowest amount of posts possible? It's getting tired already, find something else to do with your time and let the rest of us talk about football. It's pathetic.

Graf Vynda-k said:
roy bell is the future of league.

this is proof there are enough good players to go around for an extra team.

If his the future we are in some serious sh*t then!

The kids going to be a fringe player at best, his fast, but his to damn small to break tackles or be an effective defender and with players like that its only so long before he has 3 people marking up on him and then he has nothing.

Alba

Coach
um whoever said his attitude is a problem would you mind elaborating on that? Roy is a mate of mine and he does NOT have a bad attitude if that is what you are implying ..