What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rubbish Tip

African Monkey

First Grade
All dave and I are trying to tell you guys is that you have signed a great player for 2009 who will bring a wealth of experience and class to your side. You guys should be looking forward to 2009 with this great player joining your side.

Dave Q

Coach
bbc.net

A.M is right, we come in peace and in the spirit of friendship to praise the virtues of one Shannon Hegarty.

In other news AM, Hegs wiki site has finally been corrected.

I cant but think that this is due to our endeavours on here on LU.

I understand that he is still in induction, hopefully we will get the benefit of an interview sooner rather than later.

I expect Hegs to be philosophical regarding his departure from Souths.

Tapped on the shoulder for disciplinary reasons. He still has many friends at Souths.

He will bring much experience to the Cowboys.

Goodness is its own reward, dont believe the hype BNO, Hegs is the real deal, the business and the cats whiskers.

Last edited:

Jubileeboy

First Grade
bbc.net

A.M is right, we come in peace and in the spirit of friendship to praise the virtues of one Shannon Hegarty.

I understand that he is still in induction, hopefully we will get the benefit of an interview sooner rather than later.

Tapped on the shoulder for disciplinary reasons. He still has many friends at Souths.

Goodness is its own reward, dont believe the hype BNO, Hegs is the real deal, the business and the cats whiskers.

What an effen crock of sh*t you two write.....
Jeeeezus....you would think it was Dally M himself ffs.
Hegarty should be worried about you two stalkers.
AM is the guy from Blades of Glory!
FarQ has already exposed himself as a know-nothing with his assurance of Reni M. joining the Rabbidohs....and ...get this.....He Promised to leave LU if he was wrong!!
So his in-depth dribble is taken with as much interest as that of Paris Hilton and her knowledge of the NRL.
Leave the Cowboys Forummers to their own devices and let them decide if he is the greatest signing in the history of the world.
Me thinks not....funny....neither did your club...and that's saying something!!
Now go and update your I'minLovewithHegarty.com site and leave these ever tolerant Cowboys fans alone.

:D

African Monkey

First Grade
bbc.net

Great post dave, great post :clap:. LU is a much better place with great people like you here.

Mr Saab

Referee
FarQ has already exposed himself as a know-nothing with his assurance of Reni M. joining the Rabbidohs....and ...get this.....He Promised to leave LU if he was wrong!!
So his in-depth dribble is taken with as much interest as that of Paris Hilton and her knowledge of the NRL.
Leave the Cowboys Forummers to their own devices and let them decide if he is the greatest signing in the history of the world.
Now go and update your I'minLovewithHegarty.com site and leave these ever tolerant Cowboys fans alone.

Two bigger oxygen thiefs there are not.

Dave Q

Coach

:D

You are a complete imbecile trolling on this forum.

Mr Saab

Referee
I dont think that at all...but i think you two are some of the biggest deadsh*ts to come out of a vagina (if you did)

Jubileeboy

First Grade
You are a complete imbecile trolling on this forum.

lol....the irony...indeed.
Coming from you.....and you support what team ?????
I have voiced my opinion on him as have many others.
What.??..are the rest of the normal people supposed to make allowances for your ineptness??..... your daily garbage posts??....your un-educated view on all things football??
Don't like it... Don't post !!

You, your mate and the crap that falls out of your mouth keep getting in the way of the footy talk. You have been found wanting too many times. You seem like a nice enough bloke, much like Hegarty, I just think you are completely delusional...thats all !!

OK...we get it FarQ...you both think Hegarty is the greatest player to ever pull on a boot.
- Hegarty to captain...
- Hegarty to 5/8..
- Hegarty to centre...
- Hegarty the greatest Souffs player ever.....
- Hegarty sorely missed at Souffs....whatever!

I disagree with your appraisal. So do many others in this forum.
So does your club.
I don't think he is the messiah and has probably seen better days.
I see this a depth signing as the Cowboys have a decent line-up as it stands.
Bookmakers will verify this.

....but ...hey,.....
it's only my opinion.....:):)

Dave Q

Coach
lol....the irony...indeed.
Coming from you.....and you support what team ?????
I have voiced my opinion on him as have many others.
What.??..are the rest of the normal people supposed to make allowances for your ineptness??..... your daily garbage posts??....your un-educated view on all things football??
Don't like it... Don't post !!

You, your mate and the crap that falls out of your mouth keep getting in the way of the footy talk. You have been found wanting too many times. You seem like a nice enough bloke, much like Hegarty, I just think you are completely delusional...thats all !!

OK...we get it FarQ...you both think Hegarty is the greatest player to ever pull on a boot.
- Hegarty to captain...
- Hegarty to 5/8..
- Hegarty to centre...
- Hegarty the greatest Souffs player ever.....
- Hegarty sorely missed at Souffs....whatever!

I disagree with your appraisal. So do many others in this forum.
So does your club.
I don't think he is the messiah and has probably seen better days.
I see this a depth signing as the Cowboys have a decent line-up as it stands.
Bookmakers will verify this.

....but ...hey,.....
it's only my opinion.....:):)

And your opinion is of less use than Damir Dokic's role as a sports psychologist.

All you are managing to achieve is to bring this thread into disrepute, which is your main contribution to every thing you discuss.

Why dont you stop stalking AM and I and get a life you half-wit ponce.

Dave Q

Coach
That's exactly right dave. I doubt he'll take that chance though because he'd rather act tough instead.

They are very unkind people who are hell-bent on harassing other posters for the sake of it.

They think being cruel is fun.

I dont stalk them, nor do you.

They are sick in the head.

We are just trying to be friendly and positive about Hegs. Its strange that people object to that.

If we were putting someone down, I could understand the fracas, but we are not like that.