What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby Australia to target top NRL talent

Pneuma

First Grade
That's about 100k per year more than he's getting at the Roosters.

He's rep days are over and he looked totally disinterested playing in the Roosters elimination final against the Storm, his stats were 4 carries for 24 meters and 1 turnover lol

Time to enjoy the easy money in union
What a time to be moving to the Wallabies!

taste2taste

Juniors
Not in his case. $8bill cash and $24bill in company shares. Yeh you’re right there!
Twiggy has thrown about 200m into various charity's, most are to do with helping those in poverty.

It would be an interesting moral delema, spend 90m to bail out a privileged sport...or spend the money to help improve the lives of tens of thousands of people..

t-ba

Post Whore
Twiggy has thrown about 200m into various charity's, most are to do with helping those in poverty.

It would be an interesting moral delema, spend 90m to bail out a privileged sport...or spend the money to help improve the lives of tens of thousands of people..

Charity is a tax write off.

Union ain't

taste2taste

Juniors
What a time to be moving to the Wallabies!
And the kicker is RA want him to play for the force, he can loose all year round regardless of jersey.

And go from playing in front of 22k* per week to 8k

*yes, I double checked those numbers...the Roosters crowd avg is 22k :O

Wb1234

Immortal
Roosters should let suaaali go as well they would have a warchest of 2 million to spend

With the arrival of young they have the best winger in the comp

I rate Sam Williams

all they need is a good 6 and a few forwards

extending Tedesco wasn’t the best move I’d medically retire him

Roosters should let suaaali go as well they would have a warchest of 2 million to spend

I rate Sam Williams

Suaalii is off contract at the end of next year anyway, so it would only free up money for the 2024 season. Also considering the injury history of Tupou and Billy Smith, I don't think my club has the depth in three quarter to let him go. Not with some of the guys who are already being moved on.

I don't know who Sam "Williams" is. No one by that name at my club.

Sam Walker on the other hand..... :)

Wb1234

Immortal
Suaalii is off contract at the end of next year anyway, so it would only free up money for the 2024 season. Also considering the injury history of Tupou and Billy Smith, I don't think my club has the depth in three quarter to let him go. Not with some of the guys who are already being moved on.

Lmao Yeh I rate Sam Walker even more

is fittlers kid a 6? Whose your halves in lower grades to look out for

bazza

Immortal
hes spending on wa jnrs. He’s pumping millions into junior union here to develop local players. the bloke earns around $800milla year, personally And worth around $32billion.
He could buy the whole wallabies, kangaroos and all blacks squad for force if he wanted. Tbh I’m surprised he hasnt. Mind you he’s getting divorced so he might be short of a dollar soon lol

maybe get his wife to back the WA NRL team just to spite him

taste2taste

Juniors

With Young coming to the club who drops down to NSW cup ?

Valheru

Coach

I rate Sam Williams

Watch this space with sualli IMO.. the whispers of him reneging are growing. Halfway through this season I was willing to drive him over to the ARU myself but since his move back to wing he has shown what he can be. It would be a huge mistake for him to go.

Crighton it makes sense for. We got a good 5 years out of him including a premiership so if he wants an easier gig and more money good luck to him.

Keary at 6 is still serviceable and we brought the likes of Wong and May along nicely in the forwards this season and have Leniu coming over as well.

Teddy doesn't need to retire. Despite this year being a "bad" one for him he still polled the most dally M points and for the roosters and is in the top 2 on the LU roosters player of the year tally with Collins. I would like to see him retire from rep footy though after years of carrying NSW, not that it was appreciated. I think he will go one more next year and retire.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Watch this space with sualli IMO.. the whispers of him reneging are growing. Halfway through this season I was willing to drive him over to the ARU myself but since his move back to wing he has shown what he can be. It would be a huge mistake for him to go.

Crighton it makes sense for. We got a good 5 years out of him including a premiership so if he wants an easier gig and more money good luck to him.

Keary at 6 is still serviceable and we brought the likes of Wong and May along nicely in the forwards this season and have Leniu coming over as well.

Teddy doesn't need to retire. Despite this year being a "bad" one for him he still polled the most dally M points and for the roosters and is in the top 2 on the LU roosters player of the year tally with Collins. I would like to see him retire from rep footy though after years of carrying NSW, not that it was appreciated. I think he will go one more next year and retire.
What he can be? A middle of the road winger?

taste2taste

Juniors

Assuming Suaalli stays next season does Toupu go to NSW cup ?

I can't see him staying in the NRL, you'd have to be certified insane to turn your back on 1.6m.

Latest posts