What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby Australia to target top NRL talent

Perth Red

Post Whore
Just wait till the next tv deal gets sorted

it will be literally after the union World Cup here in Australia and will be 15 to 20 million cap

the union World Cup could literally be a feeder comp for the nrl then
$12mill to $20mill? Hmmm that’s some fanciful thinking lol

probably $14-15mill tops, if nrl gets anything like the afl tv increase.

Perth Red

Post Whore
You know you’ve just rubbished rugby league in those states don’t you ?

confirms what we’ve been saying about afl states all along
Eh? That’s makes no sense what so ever lol. You asked what would ponga possibly be if he’d stayed in afl.

Wb1234

Immortal
Eh? That’s makes no sense what so ever lol. You asked what would ponga possibly be if he’d stayed in afl.
Your saying if he played league in Perth or Melbourne he would be a nobody

which is what we’ve been telling you all along

lmao

Chimp

Bench
Have a listen to the lates James Graham podcast with Eddie Jones - Eddie appears to be a rugby league man at heart. A huge Souths fan as a kid, and a huge admirer of our game. Eddie makes it clear in this podcast that the NRL is light years ahead of rugby Union in terms of skill, athleticism, toughness, professionalism.. pretty much everything.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Your saying if he played league in Perth or Melbourne he would be a nobody

which is what we’ve been telling you all along

lmao
Am I? But yeh if he was playing league in perth he would be given it’s an amateur sport lol
If he’d stayed in afl in perth and made it he’d have been a star earning more money playing in front of three times the crowd.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Can you give me a quick definition of a trans gender person?

A male that wears women's clothing can also be described as a cross dresser. Have you heard of this term?
So you hate trans gender people and cross dressers. Any other bigotry you want to tell us about?

King hit

Coach
Have a listen to the lates James Graham podcast with Eddie Jones - Eddie appears to be a rugby league man at heart. A huge Souths fan as a kid, and a huge admirer of our game. Eddie makes it clear in this podcast that the NRL is light years ahead of rugby Union in terms of skill, athleticism, toughness, professionalism.. pretty much everything.
I enjoy the bye round but I just can’t listen to a weasel like Eddie Jones. This isn’t the first time he has done someone dirty like this.

Latest posts