What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby Australia to target top NRL talent

Perth Red

Post Whore
Can you quote me to back up your bullshit merkin?
Well you seemed to be suggesting if he had stayed in afl he’d have worn a dress, still unclear of that link?, and there would be something wrong with that. Maybe I miss understood you, what did you mean?

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Well you seemed to be suggesting if he had stayed in afl he’d have worn a dress, still unclear of that link?, and there would be something wrong with that. Maybe I miss understood you, what did you mean?
I'll try but ya pretty f**ken dumb.

Dean Laidley was a former player and coach of Aussie rules.

Pretty sure he's a cross dresser based on his arrest. Not sure if he's transgender, queer, non binary or any of those other letters though.

Oh now f**k off

Perth Red

Post Whore
I'll try but ya pretty f**ken dumb.

Dean Laidley was a former player and coach of Aussie rules.

Pretty sure he's a cross dresser based on his arrest. Not sure if he's transgender, queer, non binary or any of those other letters though.

Oh now f**k off
so its cross dressers you hate? ok glad we cleared that up.

Matua

Bench
The second one had an all blacks contract
He has a NZ rugby contract, that's different from an AB contract - part of that contract is Super Rugby, part of it is NPC, part of it is Maori ABs or NZXV or ABsXV if he makes those teams.

taste2taste

Juniors
Here's an interesting fact, in Union the ball is in play for an average of 32 seconds before a stoppage.

Source = Eddie Jones on the Bye Round Podcast with James Graham