What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League 3 for Wii

Jodeci

Bench
Let's just also hope they actually announce a release date before the end of the year so people know how much it's gonna cost them, etc

Jono078

Referee
Sounds alright, like you guys have really polished it up.

Hopefully it finds it's way to the PS3 soon enough.

This game has been delayed til March 2010.
I hope they update the rosters to reflect 2010 season or if will be a waste of space.
Can't see how it can't be ready for Xmas when we have all seen previews etc but what have the cover printers gone on strike or something?

Geohood

Bench
Im hugely dissappointed. I doubt anything in the game will be updated either. Guess Ill buy Uncharted 2 and Assassins Creed 2 for now.

Jono078

Referee
Well, that's just about every single Rugby League game that's been made by Sidhe that's been delayed. Not very good.

There is almost nothing worst than last minute delays, you expect to pick a game up within weeks and then find out you will be waiting almost up to half a year more.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
hopefully it's been delyaed to fix up any probs with it. I wish they had delayed rugby league on the PSP to actually make it play like rugby league....

Latest posts