What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live 2 - XBOX 360 Online League

azsportza

Live Update Team
Quick question, if there are multiple leagues, will they also be separated by difficulty? When i play sports games i play on Legend and All-Madden and such. The difficulty didn't change much in the previous game, but from what I've heard the difficulty scales really well in this one.

And what about game length? 10, 15 minute halves?

I think for it to be fair, the difficulty would be the same for all games. As for the length, that can be determined. I think 10 minutes is too short, 15-20 minutes would be good I think.

Ausguy

Coach
Will do. I won't ask them too early, don't want to push the point if they don't know when the game will be actually released.

Yeah for sure, no pint before release date is announced. Once production is up and running they could fire them off to us :crazy:

azsportza

Live Update Team
So how would the website me made?

I have started to build it from the ground up. I will create a form for players to fill in with details which then can be used for make up all sorts of pages. Like fixtures and results.

azsportza

Live Update Team
Yeah for sure, no pint before release date is announced. Once production is up and running they could fire them off to us :crazy:

haha I think that is some wishful thinking there, that would be awesome if they fired off a copy early :crazy:

azsportza

Live Update Team
At the very basic level, I have created the beginning of a sign up for the 360 League...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-09-13 at 11.07.35 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2012-09-13 at 11.07.35 PM.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 9

azsportza

Live Update Team
ENTER YOUR INTEREST FOR THE LEAGUE UNLIMITED XBOX 360 RLL2 LEAGUE HERE:

Enter your NAME, League Unlimited USERNAME, XBOX LIVE gamer tag, EMAIL and desired TEAM

http://azsportza.com/leagues/xbox360/

This list will be used to formula the roster once we get closer to the release date. If you have expressed your interest, please enter your details to join the list

Last edited:

azsportza

Live Update Team
Just a note for everyone who signs up...the team you pick doesn't mean you are locked in. We want to try and have as big of a league as possible for both consoles

Make sure you do enter the league so we can determine numbers and exactly which teams will be used.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
I used to run a madden online franchise on pc. Alot of people will sign up, but not everyone will be as active as needed to progress the league. How many games we looking at play 1 a week or 2 a week or more?

azsportza

Live Update Team
I used to run a madden online franchise on pc. Alot of people will sign up, but not everyone will be as active as needed to progress the league. How many games we looking at play 1 a week or 2 a week or more?

I think no more than two games a week. Once we have numbers we can determine how many games we will play. I think we will have enough players to have somewhat of a strong league.

The expression of interest is a great start to see how keen people are even before the game is released.

azsportza

Live Update Team
Wat happens if we dont get the team we want? Do we pick again

Correct, since you have entered in your desired team now, there is a good chance you will keep it. But, if there are two or more people who pick the same team - we can try and comprise something.

UPDATE: So far SIX people have signed up for the XBOX League

afinalsin666

First Grade
Okay, doneskies. So keen. Picked Storm, but happy to change if there is someone else who wants them.

Edit: just realised the user name it was asking for was the LU username, not which username you want. Added another, there will be two with storm interest with the same details, but one with my username correct. Sorry.

Last edited:

Latest posts