What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live 2

azsportza

Live Update Team
Alright we have two teams, one team for each console. If you still want to get on a team, it would be awesome to end up with two teams per console.

This is what Sidhe has put together

1. Krypter
2. St.Helens Fan
3. Southlander
4. anada
5. C A Iversen
6. Dragons2011
7. Yuna
8. heartly
9. BrizzieBroncos4life
11. Yogi
12. mammojo
13. The_panther

14. bugge94

MattYg1

Bench
Just watching a gameplay video of Rugby League Live and to be honest I didnt mind that game when it came out but I think that was because it was a little harder then the previous Sidhe titles (not as arcade like) but i didnt play it for long, it was just to shitty in a lot of ways.

I havent played it since about probably 2 weeks after its release. That video I was just watching almost made me vomit at how horrible it was but then I started to realise the giant leaps that Big Ant have made with Live 2!

Particularly in animation on defence, and well i guess how the whole defensive system works actually...

for those who havent seen Rugby League Live 1 in a long while and want to relive the horror or experience it in light of what we have seen from Live 2 just watch this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wucVTNISwvg

Now go and watch the RLL2 trailer...

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I didn't hate RLL1 as much as some. What killed it for me is that you couldn't edit the squads. So by time 2011 rolled around it was practically redundant already.

Highly doubt it gamesmen woll break street.I went up with a mate for FIFA 10 when street was broken and they said no, he put $130 cash on the counter and they said come back tomorrow lol

They're cool there but not ones to break street in my experience especially if there's a midnight release

MattYg1

Bench
Highly doubt it gamesmen woll break street.I went up with a mate for FIFA 10 when street was broken and they said no, he put $130 cash on the counter and they said come back tomorrow lol

They're cool there but not ones to break street in my experience especially if there's a midnight release

100% they will not break it because of their close relationship with HES Interactive/Tru blu

Red&BlackBear

First Grade
Just preordered which i had to cancel because I put down the wrong address, then reordered. Eh what a mission...

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Street dates always break, I get the games early and when I jump online I already see shit loads of people playing. Not sure how, considering I pick up my copies immediately as they arrive to the store, prior to the release. I assume there must be some dodgy couriers lol.

Ive spoken to my contact I do not want to get in trouble, but take this for what it is. Game could come out soon, in limited numbers. I was told a few things, but it was mostly theories based on matters that I cannot post.

Could be wrong, but that is what I am hearing.

Also for anyone that cares, be expecting FIFA 13 to be released late next or by Tuesday 25 September.

Parra Pride

Referee
I didn't hate RLL1 as much as some. What killed it for me is that you couldn't edit the squads. So by time 2011 rolled around it was practically redundant already.

This along with something as basic as franchise mode missing is what had me stop playing the game after a week and go back to RL3.

azsportza

Live Update Team
Ive spoken to my contact I do not want to get in trouble, but take this for what it is. Game could come out soon, in limited numbers. I was told a few things, but it was mostly theories based on matters that I cannot post.

Well this would be interesting for those have pre-ordered the game. If it was limited numbers they would have to cover the number of pre-order or there is going to be some very angry gamers

Parra Pride

Referee
Well this would be interesting for those have pre-ordered the game. If it was limited numbers they would have to cover the number of pre-order or there is going to be some very angry gamers

I've had it pre-ordered since it was up on EB's site, if other people got the game and I didn't I'd be one angry Eels supporter.

azsportza

Live Update Team
I've had it pre-ordered since it was up on EB's site, if other people got the game and I didn't I'd be one angry Eels supporter.

I did have it pre-ordered before I went to the review night...but that has since been canceled :p It would be awesome to get my copy from Tru Blu the day of release...but idk

azsportza

Live Update Team
NEW SCREENSHOT:

attachment.php

http://forums.sidhe.co.nz/showthrea...usive-to-me)&p=1010296&viewfull=1#post1010296

MattYg1

Bench
Street dates always break, I get the games early and when I jump online I already see shit loads of people playing. Not sure how, considering I pick up my copies immediately as they arrive to the store, prior to the release. I assume there must be some dodgy couriers lol.

Also for anyone that cares, be expecting FIFA 13 to be released late next or by Tuesday 25 September.

Just ask Capcom about RE6 haha...

natheel

Coach
If we can only play 4v4, then these are the teams so far

TEAM XBOX:
6. Parra Pride (Xbox 360)
9. azsportza (Xbox 360)
11. Tonearm Terrorwrist (Xbox 360)
14. MattYg1 (Xbox 360)

TEAM PS3:
7. Red&BlackBear (PS3)
5. Frederick (PS3)
12. Big Pete (PS3)
13. Walt Flanigan (Xbox 360 & PS3)

I'm ps3

azsportza

Live Update Team
This is the idea being floated on Sidhe

Two Teams!
Using the team that of 17 that we already conducted, to vs a team of 17 league unlimited repersentatives, Make your own jerseys, edit your own stats.
Then one a selected date a non bias official will create a Origin style competition involving the two teams, the games will be played in a CPUvsCPU format, recorded over 3 days (one game per day). And at the end of this a winner will be crowned.