What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live 2

saints4ever

First Grade
What is everyone thinking for their team line ups in Career or Online mode? What will you be focusing on with the salary cap (however much it is)? Will you bring up your juniours, or go to ESL for talent? Will you ditch some of the hardworkers and go for big name purchases?

Mine:

1. Evander Cummins
2. Brett Morris
Daniel Vidot
4. Matt Cooper
5. Jason Nightingale
6. Kyle Stanley
7. Jamie Soward
8. Dan Hunt
9. Cameron King
1 Micheal Weyman
1 Beau Scott
Ben Creagh
1 Trent Merrin

Jack Debelin
1 Mitch Rein
1 David Gower
1 Atlea Vea

Big Pete

Referee
I'll make sure whatever rookie I include in the Online competition will have unrealistically high stats.

Zoidberg

First Grade
I've never played a career mode in any sports game but I'll give this one a go.
Probably just stick with the Knights main team. Bring in a few signings we got for next year maybe

Elektrik Shock

Juniors
Played the demo at EB afew weeks ago, I noticed just about everything you do in the game has a delay and it was hard to play because of it, Meh I guess I'll buy the next one once they fix this problem up.

Elektrik Shock

Juniors
U f**kIN SERIOUS???

No, I said it for fun :sarcasm:

I only decided to check it out because it was a rugby league title, and to be honest i didn't expect much, once the quality picks up to nba2k13 or nhl13 standards i'll happily fork over $100, not this time buddy.

We won't know for sure how bad it is or if its a big deal at all until we've had some decent time playing it, for all those still on the fence, hold off on getting it. I'll check it out when I get it myself and let you all know.

axl rose

Bench
Played the demo at EB afew weeks ago, I noticed just about everything you do in the game has a delay and it was hard to play because of it, Meh I guess I'll buy the next one once they fix this problem up.

Ouch. Thanks for the heads up. If so i'll pick it up in the bargain bin for 20 bucks in a few weeks then.

Geohood

Bench
We'll wait and see how the game is when it's out.

So far no-one other than this guy has said they won't be getting it after playing it.

I'm getting it regardless.

Geohood

Bench
So if it was fine when you played then it mustn't be a fault of the actual game.. Any reason why you think some people may have experienced a delay?

cracked

Juniors
So if it was fine when you played then it mustn't be a fault of the actual game.. Any reason why you think some people may have experienced a delay?

The design is that the pass happens when you let the button go... which is why only very few people have had the issue, but some would.

Same goes for kicking - got to get'em off quick.

From dummy half you can choose to "pre-load" the pass.

Latest posts