Rugby League Live 3

Discussion in 'Computer and Video Games' started by Walt Flanigan, Dec 10, 2014.

1. alien

alien Referee

2. canberra_raiders2k2

canberra_raiders2k2 First Grade

Looks alright, although everyone looks like a Pixer model from Wreck it Ralph.

RLL2 was an improvement, in fairness it did not need much to overcome the shitness of RLL1 lol.

3. nöyd

nöyd Moderator Staff Member

Does the hub thingamebob being released on steam imply that the full game will be released on pc?

4. natheel

natheel Coach

i'm guessing so. I can't see why not. I reckon it'll be on most platforms apart from wii/U

5. Paullyboy

Paullyboy Coach

I don't have a PC capable of playing games, but just clicked on that link to see what was there.

Am I correct in reading that the the 'demo' that's been released is just a player editor and not any form of gameplay? I guess something is better than nothing for some people, but just seems a bit pointless.

6. Twatface Magee

Twatface Magee Bench

I would just about guarantee there is a mode like that seeing as the put one in Don Bradman cricket.

7. Zoidberg

Zoidberg Bench

I saw in the comments on the tru-blu Facebook page it was apparently announced for next-gen to be released June/July 2015. I can't see that official announcement anywhere though.

I do remember one of these games was delayed quite a bit from its initial release date but hopefully they can get this one out during or just after Origin, I think that's the best time for good sales.

8. Someone

Someone Bench

I cant believe its been two years since the last one was released. time flies!

9. perverse

perverse Referee

So if the player creator is on Steam... are we to anticipate a PC release for this one?

I'll shit myself sideways in excitement if so. The PC master race deserves a new Rugby League title... Rugby League 2 was a long time ago now.

10. Patorick

Patorick First Grade

We sure it's not just another update patch?

11. Someone

Someone Bench

there's definitely hints at a new game and I have read somewhere that one is to be released in july/june 2015 but I haven't seen an 'official announcement' yet..

has anyone played don bradman cricket? is it any good?

12. Walt Flanigan

Walt Flanigan Referee

You'd have to think so. There wouldn't seem much point to it otherwise.

13. Pierced Soul

Pierced Soul First Grade

i would like it so the wingers dont catch every ball on the full, all long p[asses werent intercepted, and the f**king players actually stayed where they're meant to be on the field instead of the props hiding on the wing and wingers in the centre. not every player is dave taylor.

oh and the f**king kicking options to involve someone who actually kicks, not the nearest second rower they can find

14. azsportza

azsportza Live Update Team

I've gone through the BETA and pulled out the features within the FanHub release for those who haven't downloaded it. The player creator tools are massive... it seems they have focused on the ability to edit pretty much everything. This points to career mode transfer system being fixed and being more flexible.

44 Stadiums listed within the demo, 10 more than Rugby League Live 2

http://wp.me/p2XWQ7-bL

15. Scott Gourley's Lovechild

Scott Gourley's Lovechild Referee

God I hope it's available for PC this time...

16. Parra Pride

Parra Pride Coach

This was always frustrating, having a half near the bloody play the ball, yet a forward is dropping back to take the kick.

Hopefully players don't overrun the player with the ball on every tackle now as well.

17. Walt Flanigan

Walt Flanigan Referee

I didn't have that problem very much in RLL2. Most of the time I found that a half dropped back for the kick.

18. kdalymc

kdalymc Bench

ha check out JT missing a few chromosones.

19. Paullyboy

Paullyboy Coach

Me either. I found the option of electing your two playmakers ensured you always had one of them ready for kicks on the last.

I can't remember examples of forwards hiding on the wings either. Maybe on a very rare occasion, but it happens on very rare occasions in real life too.

I swear some people just made up stuff about RLL2 based on their preconceived ideas. Although they'll obviously never admit that.

20. natheel

natheel Coach

thats very true actually i totally forgot about that...it's very possible then