What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live 3

Last Week

Bench
I just can't put Madden 16 down. I have Fifa 16 that I haven't even opened yet because Madden is just so addictive, especially MUT. I honestly played RLL 2 for a couple of days and was done. There was nothing to build on with it.

I would pay well over $100 for a League version of ultimate team.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Still waiting on a patch.
Starting to lose my cool over on the BA Forums.
Doesn't help when all I'm asking is if its possible we will see a patch on consoles this side of Xmas, then Ruck decides to quote of a post from me from BEFORE THE GAME WAS EVEN RELEASED re-everyone demanding a trailer. That post really has rubbed me the wrong way.
It ticks me off so much, because from most accounts, with patches, the PC version kicks some serious butt! where as the console players are forced to either play a broken as game or not play at all (which is what I'm doing). Yet they just expect us to patiently wait, wait and further wait and not question it? Rucks post has really got my blood boiling this morning! We freaking waited enough with the delays to the game, that though I can accept. I can even accept that they released a broken game which needs patching to make it playable (bit of an unreasonable thing to accept to begin with) but then to belittle me when I'm question when this piece of crap will be fixed.....gah. Time for a cuppa tea.

redvscotty

First Grade
I also had forgotten this was out. Was also thinking about getting my copy of Don Bradmans out again to give it a red hot crack on the weekend.

RoosTah

Juniors
Doesn't help when all I'm asking is if its possible we will see a patch on consoles this side of Xmas, then Ruck decides to quote of a post from me from BEFORE THE GAME WAS EVEN RELEASED re-everyone demanding a trailer. That post really has rubbed me the wrong way.
It ticks me off so much, because from most accounts, with patches, the PC version kicks some serious butt! where as the console players are forced to either play a broken as game or not play at all (which is what I'm doing). Yet they just expect us to patiently wait, wait and further wait and not question it? Rucks post has really got my blood boiling this morning! We freaking waited enough with the delays to the game, that though I can accept. I can even accept that they released a broken game which needs patching to make it playable (bit of an unreasonable thing to accept to begin with) but then to belittle me when I'm question when this piece of crap will be fixed.....gah. Time for a cuppa tea.

Gotta admit, I enjoyed my time with the game, but when the footy season finished my appetite for sports games other than Cricket kinda dropped off. Am now playing through Alien Isolation - absolute master-piece of interactive story telling, although the stress of it is turning my hair white.

What's the go with the patch though? I've heard it dramatically improves the game on PC too, so am keen to give it a go. Any inkling of a release?

Front-Rower

First Grade

Don't get so worked up about it buddy. Cut your losses and trade the POS for credit toward another game and chill. A patch will probably never come for the consoles just like patch 3 has never come for their Bradman game.

Parra Pride

Referee
Yeah, much more fun to be had playing pretty much any of the big releases that have come out in the last month or two than can be found on this game, with or without the patch. Just trade it in.

I've heard it dramatically improves the game on PC too, so am keen to give it a go. Any inkling of a release?

Nahhhh, the patches toned down the hot potato crap but Ive seen no other improvements. Same stoopid AI on both teams, same bugs everywhere, go up a difficulty level and the only thing that changes is the opposition miss less tackles & your team misses more...ffs the one screaming issue they havent fixed is you play in the rain & no f**ker drops the ball. Cheap, lazy programming.
Havent played in weeks, games dead.
http://steamcharts.com/app/312920

Parra Pride

Referee
If your sole reason for dropping $400 was because you got sucked into thinking this game was going to be good, you only have yourself to blame.

slamminsam246

Juniors
Im blowing up about the $100 i spent on this broken game. Patch better be out b4 Christmas or I'm gonna lose my s#÷+. Utter filth.

Parra Pride

Referee
Yep, the place is quiet because everyone is busy playing RLL3 and not Halo 5, Black Ops 3, Fallout 4, Star Wars Battlefront, Tomb Raider, Just Cause 3........ I could go on.

Latest posts