What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live 3

nzwarriorskuz

Juniors
I'm wondering if anyone can give the following international teams a go (including all heritage pro/semi-pro players) regardless of whether they are representing another nation already;
Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Ghana, Hungary, India, Japan, Latvia, Malta, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Poland-custom, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, Tokelau, Turkey, Tuvalu, Ukraine and any other country that can make up numbers for a team.

Developers do not have the ability to remove reviews from Steam.

Not directly but you can whine to steam to have it removed. But its not hard to claim something is offensive or spam. An inability to admit fault, isnt that right HBK? Nothing is ever your fault..

Q. I'm a developer. Can I delete reviews of my product?
A. Not directly. If you find abusive or offensive reviews written about your product, you can flag it as spam/abuse. The review will continue to be listed on your store page, but in a collapsed form and marked as spam until a moderator can either delete the review or remove the spam flag.

If its a negative review just flag at as spam or offensive & presto its gone. I looked yesterday at how many negative reviews there are, 3 are missing from a couple of days ago. But let me put my tin foil hat on cause HBK & Ross never lie, ban or delete.

Last edited:

HBK619

Juniors
Not directly but you can whine to steam to have it removed. But its not hard to claim something is offensive or spam. An inability to admit fault, isnt that right HBK? Nothing is ever your fault..

Q. I'm a developer. Can I delete reviews of my product?
A. Not directly. If you find abusive or offensive reviews written about your product, you can flag it as spam/abuse. The review will continue to be listed on your store page, but in a collapsed form and marked as spam until a moderator can either delete the review or remove the spam flag.

If its a negative review just flag at as spam or offensive & presto its gone. I looked yesterday at how many negative reviews there are, 3 are missing from a couple of days ago. But let me put my tin foil hat on cause HBK & Ross never lie, ban or delete.
Like I said, developers cannot remove reviews from Steam.

We have contacted everyone that gave a negative review and have looked to help them with their issues, 3 people had crashes that have now been fixed and one person has reverted their review on their own volition.

Another user has stated they would as well if their issue is fixed and we're awaiting another user to contact us to confirm a fix before we believe they'd do the same.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Heres my feedback review. Can't post on steam, well because I don't think the game is worth buying a second time.

Here is my fair review of the game:

Theres far too many things to consider, and it's hard to go through the pros and cons of the game, as it is fairly balanced. Often when talking about a pro, you can turn the conversation to a con and vice versa. So, i'll talk about the aspects of the game, and finish off with anything I may have missed.

Firstly, the coach mode. I love how this is designed, you start off with the 9's. Play through a couple of pre-season games and then hit the season. With the ability to sign players you'd like after a specific date as well as seeing the remaining cap for the next three years is a great addition. I love the depth of leagues and players available.

My downfalls here is that you can't sign players mid season ala Matagi to the Roosters. Yes you can sign players during the season, but they don't come effective until next season kicks off. In a world of RL, we are seeing this becoming more and more common. You can only release players who are coming off-contract and as far as I can see, theres no benefit in that. You can't manage an international team, but I am aware that is being looked into. The rosters are obviously based on 2015, but at the end of the year, you'll have different players come off contract e.g Sam Tomkins was still contracted until end of 2017(2016 IRL but was released a year early) for me, RTS wasn't off-contract for me either. I also feel like some of the targets the game sets are extremely unrealistic like score 9 tries a game.

The BAP mode has a good concept, and on the field it is good to just take care of one player. However the fun doesn't last with the ridiculous interchange use and the ineptness of your AI team mates. One common drawback I've heard is about injuries, however I think they've got it right. As a hooker, I went gungho taking up 2 runs every set, making a crap load of tackles on got injured. Started to tone it back, and wouldn't run every set, maybe once every 4 sets, picking my spots and havn't been injured since. It makes you cautiously use to the sprint button. The other drawback is the points that get scored while you are off, more often than not the scoring rate increases and goes against the run of play. This makes in infuriating during a good tight contest with little time remaining, you get subbed off and the other team blow you out. Should these issues get resolved in a patch, this mode could be stellar.

The 9's is a great addition, and in fairness is probably the more entertaining mode over the 13 man version. I guess its due to the expansive nature of the 9s which makes it more fun to play. I also like how they incorporated the rule changes - bonus point zones, change of amount of tackles etc. The only problem is you can't actually read the team lists as they whiz by the screen, you feel like a hapless granny not being able to keep up.

General gameplay is the major downfall for this title. I feel like the modes have set a fairly decent platform, but the actual playability of the game itself is a full on let down. Initially, you don't notice it. The more you play though, the more obvious that this game is flawed. When you are defending your line, you go to tackle the opposing attacker, while your 3 AI team mates clear a path for him to score is unforgivable. It feels like the majority of tries aren't down to good play but just AI derps. Every game there is at least one strip which is crazy. I know you can defend them, but do you see a strip attempt every single game? The timing of the strip happens at bizarre places as well. Another let down is being held up about 4 times in a row, and none of them go upstairs. It looks like a clear try half of the time, but because someone has a hold of my legs, its deemed to be held up. The knock ons are crazy. The hot potato of the AI is out of proportion. This may be the way I'm playing so I won't rule it to be the game, but when defending, I rely on the right stick. I do the same motion nearly everytime yet have high tackles...OCCASIONALLY. Doing the same action is providing different results. I could go on and on, but this is where the game is truly let itself down.

One great addition is the FanHub. While the FanHub itself is a good inclusion, I feel like it may have been implemented to compensate for some of their extremely poor player likenesses. Take Mason Lino for example, in real life, without trying to sound racist, he does have an Asian appearance to him, in the game however, he looks like he is Fijian. His skin tone is far too dark and his eyes and hair are nothing like him. I know he isn't a top name player, but given he did make his NRL debut, and his features are fairly different from a generic person, this type of player creation is absurd.

The replay system is outstanding. Credit given where credit is due. Probably the best replay system of any sports game I've played.

All in all, the modes could do with tweeking but happy with them overall, especially the 9's. Gameplay can seem enjoyable at times, but is far too flawed to stick with for a long period of time. Player likeness could do with work, but like the additions of the FanHub as well as the replays.

The commentating in the game was alright for me, I've heard it being repetitive at times, but, lets face it, most sports games are. I like to have Vossy as the commentator. The most annoying thing about the commentating is when Phil Gould goes 'No, No, No, No, NO!' after you knock on or throw a forward pass.

Sadly,for me, it doesn't do enough to keep me playing long term. I've mastered a season in coach mode, and have jammed on BAP and played a fair few friendlies. Knowing how BA worked in DBC, I will probably give the game another go in a month or two when a patch is released.

I also don't believe its a value buy. I know it can be defended as its a niche market that only a few countires (namely England, Australia and NZ) will really be into it, and then it will probably only appeal to the league-ees out there. I also have heard it defended as not having the budget of an EA etc. Fact of the matter is, for the same amount of money, you can get a better, more polished game out there in pretty much any other sport whether it be Basketball, American football, Soccer-Football, Wrestling, F1 etc.

The thing which is most annoying is that the game has elements of greatness, and it does show potential. With patches/on going work the game can be even more enjoyable.
Sadly, for everything it does good, theres usually something bad.

I'd give the game a solid 6/10

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Some bloke on the BA forum saying that the truck load of bugs were not picked up because they did not have a large QA base, then Ross agrees with him.. LOL! Half the bugs occurred within the first game and the rest occur almost immediately when starting a new mode - BAP, Career, Online and etc.

Apparently they are working on a patch, but from what has been posted, it doesnt look like it would actually fix the gameplay issues.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Just posted my review in that thread + a go at the fanboys saying everyone is entitled on a view of the game, whether its positive or negative.

Bet it gets deleted within a day or two.....

Haffa

"100 testers at the most" is a limited QA base? I played for 5 minutes and I could see the amount of bugs in the game.

Front-Rower

First Grade
The QA testers are the end consumers. The poor fella who paid $80-100 for a beta gets the privilege to provide free labour and a false sense of achievement in providing feedback so they can "patch" the game to a suitable standard.

Hahaha Ross just banned & attacked a guy on BA forum.....

Big, bad, Ross - Glad you're loving it Sharkies, I knew you'd eventually come around.

BTW Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to drop in and let us know how you feel, we all really appreciate it as we know your time is tight having to schedule all of your customers that want to spit in your face and abuse you, all the while running your $5M a month Mega-business.

Problem is...thats not me you douche.....bwahahahahahahahaha.

Before Ross deletes it, my answer -

Wrong as usual Ross.

Big Ant Studios (ACN 100 085 229) which operates in Melbourne, filed for voluntary liquidation on November 28, with S&Z Insolvency appointed.

At least my "mega business" has never gone into liquidation.

Your gutless as usual attacking people on your own forum, we all remember the deleted thread where you ganged up on a reviewer...why did you delete it?? Because it was in my steam review.
I know you've never apologised in your life but you should say sorry to hotpotato.

Btw, keep it up & I will ensure my review gets posted again out of your reach for ALL to see. But looking at the forums they are already dying.
Well I'm off to be banned now that Ross knows the truth. I expect this post to be deleted or changed so the coward will look tougher for his minions.
How many bad steam reviews have you deleted Ross??

https://forum.bigant.com/thread-4355.html

Expect this thread to vanish like the other one.

Like I said, developers cannot remove reviews from Steam.

We have contacted everyone that gave a negative review and have looked to help them with their issues, 3 people had crashes that have now been fixed and one person has reverted their review on their own volition.

Another user has stated they would as well if their issue is fixed and we're awaiting another user to contact us to confirm a fix before we believe they'd do the same.

lol.
Yeah tell that to two mates who have had their reviews deleted...& me makes three.

Hope Ross isnt as fast in the bedroom as he is on banning....less than 5 minutes.

Big Ant Studios I'm sorry, but you are banned. You may not post, read threads, or access the forum. Please contact your forum administrator should you have any questions.

Just one question Ross, did I say something wrong?? HBK, your hiding under Ross's skirt can you check if he has any ballz...cheers mate :)

0f5d9cc.jpg

Hi Ross....wave.

Last edited:

Latest posts