What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live 4 confirmation

This game is virtually fraudulent

Full priced broken title

If you're going to charge AAA money you sure as hell better have AAA polish

Game is actually worth about $20 marketed as an indy title

I just witnessed the Roosters getting a home Prelim from 8th place.

The stupidity of these people....
So basically they've went 1-4 highest gets a home game
5-8 highest placed winner gets a home game
Or week 2 winners both get a home game

I don't understand how you can stuff it up this badly

Rabbits20

Immortal
I played the game at a mates house and we had fun with it but at times ridiculous things would happen that shouldn't and we just laughed it off and said it's funny how broken the game is in general.....

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's fair enough if you can get good enough to score 100 odd points in a game, on any difficulty, but it shouldn't happen on simulated matches. That's just stupid.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Roosters V Broncos at Allianz, Broncos finished 2nd and won the qualifier

Aaaand it just happened again, Brisbane finish 2nd, win the qualifier, then have to take on Canberra at GIO after they finished 8th.

This game was not playtested. They literally farted this out in 8 months

Paullyboy

Coach
Why do you guys care so much about what stadium you're playing at? I know it's factually wrong, but as was pointed out earlier, there are so many, many, many bigger issues with the game than a stadium location in a prelim final.

If that was the biggest issue, it'd be a great game still.

Why do you guys care so much about what stadium you're playing at? I know it's factually wrong, but as was pointed out earlier, there are so many, many, many bigger issues with the game than a stadium location in a prelim final.

If that was the biggest issue, it'd be a great game still.
From my perspective it proves how fraudulent a title it really is, it's systemic and overwhelmingly wrong on every level from gameplay, speed, rules etc

I'm shocked the ball isn't a yellow Gilbert with Sherrin written on it

Sean7

Juniors
Aaaand it just happened again, Brisbane finish 2nd, win the qualifier, then have to take on Canberra at GIO after they finished 8th.

This game was not playtested. They literally farted this out in 8 months

I agree that they could not have play tested this. It's not just a few little things, its everything. However, if they did literally fart it out they have done quite well. It's still a fart though.

I really think they need to go back to the fundamentals. Just create a robust franchise mode and a good playing game. It's seems all the focus was on adding more modes and options. No amount of modes and options are going to disguise the fact that the gameplay itself is just broken. If I was not a league fan this would be a 1 out of 10. As a league fan it scrapes in at a 4.

TheVelourFog

First Grade
I agree that they could not have play tested this. It's not just a few little things, its everything. However, if they did literally fart it out they have done quite well. It's still a fart though.

I really think they need to go back to the fundamentals. Just create a robust franchise mode and a good playing game. It's seems all the focus was on adding more modes and options. No amount of modes and options are going to disguise the fact that the gameplay itself is just broken. If I was not a league fan this would be a 1 out of 10. As a league fan it scrapes in at a 4.

it is all about cutting some nice looking trailers so they can inflate the pre-order numbers

MKCS

Juniors
The patch has made the game worse. If you're all fans of Henry Perenara and how he loves giving away 20 penalties in a game you're in for a treat.

The patch has made the game worse. If you're all fans of Henry Perenara and how he loves giving away 20 penalties in a game you're in for a treat.
f**k Henry in the ass the season ruining merkin

Hopefully some good aussie modders can fix this horse shit for the master race

MKCS

Juniors
How often do you see a major patch actually make a game worse?

Farcical. Tear up their contract.

I actually have to agree. Sell the base of the game to another company and have the other company spend the next 2-3 years creating a game we can be proud of.

There are some spots in RLL that are good, RLL3 is my favourite league game of all time but it's unfair to expect fans to drop $60.00-$100.00 on a unit, have it not work properly and then release a patch that is also half assed and has been barely tested.

Now the game is almost unplayable due to all the penalties so we all sit around eagerly awaiting ANOTHER patch to hopefully fix the original errors and the errors the patch has caused. It's amateur hour.