What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live - PS3 and XB360

BLKOUT!

Juniors
I'd pay $50 for it probably, no more than that. I'm not desperate enough for a rugby league game that I'm going to throw money at just anything people bring out no matter what the standard. Lack of franchise mode sucks but I never use the FIFA manager mode and play 99% of my games online so it'd probably be the same deal. Still, considering that preview video was all actual gameplay footage I'm not optimistic. Might hire it or something first.

natheel

Coach
I'll get it just to play a newer rl game! So is there no career mode at all? That sucks if true

Ausguy

Coach
did u even read the thread?

there is season mode...

i prefer they spent time getting gameplay better than putting a poor franchise mode in... next years will have a franchise... get over it... if you arent going to buy it why are you back in here?

there is season mode...

yeah but its 1 season..
I mean really 1 season?

apparently it was in the works for what 2 years?
2 years with no franchise mode, what have they been doing this whole time..

I prefer they spent time getting gameplay better than putting a poor franchise mode in... next years will have a franchise

Point taken about the gameplay but still,
all the rugby leagues have had franchises(gradually improving) and now nothing?
big let down.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Rl1 did not have a franchise..

Obviously for the lifespan of the game, franchise would of been great, its not included. If the gameplay makes up for the franchise then im happy, but it does seem to play well. We dont have a game to compare to this other then the previous rugby league games and if its an improvement thats a good sign.

morri (cWo)

First Grade
No franchise mode? Thats sh*t

Anyone know what the stats will be like as in counting hitups and tackles?

Paullyboy

Coach
I'll probably buy it, but not having franchise mode is a massive let-down for me personally as I don't play online.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
hmmm there's nothing groundbreaking in what i'm seeing but i'll still give it a go....

can someone tell all the develoeprs doing league games that players dont ICE SKATE

Even if it turns out to be very similar to the other games, anyone who has played any of the previous games with a friend will know online will make it a thousand times better to play, you can only really take so much from the AI before it gets stale.

Game should be boycotted for no franchise mode, but you guys are all consumer puppets so you will pay for anything remotely rugby league....

$110 for this game?
they seen you guys coming from a mile away

I hope the online is laggy, crashes and is hard to find a game so you muppets get what you deserve
:lol:

Ausguy

Coach
IM not paying $110.... im paying $88.

and you spend alot of time in this thread NB considering you are not buying it...