What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live - PS3 and XB360

DB

First Grade
The more sales we get, the better quality league games we will get..... I would prefer no Franchise, than a bugged franchise like last time, where random players get picked for SoO and Test Matches.

nöyd

Staff member
The more sales we get, the better quality league games we will get..... I would prefer no Franchise, than a bugged franchise like last time, where random players get picked for SoO and Test Matches.

RL2's selection policies were the same as NSW :lol:

TiggaPlease

For me in RL2 Inu became an amazing superstar fullback, Hayne became a competent firstgrader. Sidhe wouldn't happen to be kiwis would they.... :sarcasm:

hattori hanzo

Juniors
What a bunch of tight Ar$es "I wouldn't pay 100 but I'll pay $50" and I'll bet you people arn't even a member of your club yet are first to whinge at the financial state of the NRL.:roll:

So what if its not the best I'm going to buy it and play it, consider it a future investment in making this franchise and the NRL better. Surly $100 isn't going to hurt the back pocket too much unless your still at high school. If so ask your Mum.:crazy:

BLKOUT!

Juniors
I have a Sydney Roosters pool cue ffs. I don't care about money but I'm not going to waste it either. If this was a rugby union themed game this thread would be 3 pages of people just laughing at the videos, and you're a liar if you claim otherwise.

No, if this was a Rugby Union game thread in a Rugby League forum we'd be complaining why their game is so much better than ours. And I believe HB Studios Rugby 2012 game due out next year will raise the bar as far as Rugby/League games go in terms of realism and playability.

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
it looks like they have taken RL2 and tried to make it look better. the defenders are still spread across the field at arms length like under 6's

effnic

Bench
just trying to prevent sales Ausguy
thats all that is :)

f**k your an idiot. Yeah go ahead prevent sales so hardly anyone goes out and buys it. Wait im also sure you want EA or another bigger and better company to pick up rugby league games in the future, but why would they cause people like you prevented past sales so why would they want to pick up something that doesnt sell. Dude STFU!!

Ausguy

Coach
from the other forum there is lots of good feedback...

some random things...

player interchange on the run...
support players come back inside if they run out of room on the sidline
you can condense or spread your defence
you can drop back your full back or keep him in the line...
you can throw a player over the touch line if you are close enough...

we will see what its like next week

f**k your an idiot. Yeah go ahead prevent sales so hardly anyone goes out and buys it. Wait im also sure you want EA or another bigger and better company to pick up rugby league games in the future, but why would they cause people like you prevented past sales so why would they want to pick up something that doesnt sell. Dude STFU!!

We didn't get a franchise mode...
BOYCOTT IS ON!

This game I think is going to surprise a few people when it comes out, espescially those who avoided Rugby League 3.

Don't give a sh!t about franchise mode...they prioritised online this time.

And besides Season mode might have more depth than you realise. We just don't know yet because of an appalling lack of communication.

No, because from what I've seen and heard about the game, I couldn't be happier to get it.

My expectations for this game were like RL1 low and from what info I've seen and heard about it, it seems like I will enjoy it a bit more than that game.

And Shoulder charges may not seem like a big deal for most but I applaud Bigant for adding them to their game and can't wait to try it on someone online.

No No
not buying it.

I just want to see what this online "focus" was on,
how much work did they do so that they had to sacrifice franchise mode..