What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live - PS3 and XB360

Yeah dude.

I found out that my vids will be poor visually but still watchable and with sound which isn't too bad.

The plan I had for top quality vids fell through.:(

Last edited:

cupid

Juniors
Looks fun, I will support this game unlike NB and hopefully they can improve on this title in the future

Tweek

Juniors
Certainly not perfect but looks decent enough and fun. cant wait to play it and support it in the hope of bigger budget for future titles.

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
Mighty Ape Australia have copies out now for $90, i got an email today saying my copy has been posted.

You can't edit your teams, so no moving players around, hope we get a patch to download next year to update rosters.

Last edited:

Chook Norris

First Grade
3:04... the pass from dummy half :lol: :lol: :lol:

Still, some minor improvements are good and the overall presentation looks a lot better. Will give it a rent first

lol, apart from that i think the overall game play looks pretty good.. although a neg is that all tackles look like thumpings

Geohood

Bench
another short one he put up... I like the look of the gameplay a bit better with this one... looked like some chances for good inside balls he didnt take advantage of at 1.15 and the kick at the end looked good. "wrapped up like a sausage" at 1.46 made me 'LOL'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rJMhPDYsAE

another one he put up. He also put up a sideview one which features a try taking advantage of an overlap: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jusFmv0V--Y

overall im not blown away but will still buy it and looks pretty good

Last edited:

nöyd

Staff member
I'm tired so I'm not sure if I read correctly, but I think I just read on another forum that there is a create-a-player feature, but you can't assign any players you create to a team of your choosing to play offline!?

Like I said I'm pretty tired and sleepy - but does that just sound utterly f**king ridiculous to anyone else??

Please whoever gets their hands on a copy - confirm or deny asap.

natheel

Coach
Mighty Ape Australia have copies out now for $90, i got an email today saying my copy has been posted.

You can't edit your teams, so no moving players around, hope we get a patch to download next year to update rosters.

have u used mighty ape before? is it reliable?

Geohood

Bench
I'm tired so I'm not sure if I read correctly, but I think I just read on another forum that there is a create-a-player feature, but you can't assign any players you create to a team of your choosing to play offline!?

Like I said I'm pretty tired and sleepy - but does that just sound utterly f**king ridiculous to anyone else??

Please whoever gets their hands on a copy - confirm or deny asap.

I'm pretty sure that's right. Bizarre really, must mean that you can only assign them to teams you create

Patorick

Staff member

That's going to suck if true. Especially since you can edit squads in virtually every other league game.

Paullyboy

Coach
I honestly don't think I could buy this game if that's true (about not being able to change squads etc.), it's as if they've intentionally taken 5 steps backwards. It just baffles me why they would do that.

Can you edit players at least? I note in the first video put up there Ben Matulino outpaced the entire Broncos team over 100 metres to score, there's no way he'd be that quick in reality.

Latest posts