What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live - PS3 and XB360

ozgamer

Juniors
Your first post.. is about this.. Ozgamer.. lolz..

You should change your name to nerdgamer..

What? Can't I like the sport and sports games? Nerds like NRL too! I like to make my kids into players and get them playing for the Broncos. They hate that because they support the Titans and Knights...

manly40gimps0

Juniors
I don't mind a game on the PS3 every now and then. Oh f**k the shame of being a nerd, please somebody kill me.

LONG LIVE THE NERDS

pantherz9103

First Grade
PS3 and XBOX360 are hardly the domain for 'nerds'. I'm glad I finally bought myself a PS3 so I'll be able to play the new RL game as its not on PC.

Karlos

Juniors
Bought a PS2 specifically to play the NRL game but it completely sucked. Played it about 3 times then traded it. I am strangely tempted to buy a PS3 now for the same reason. Has it been released yet? Anybody played it?

ozgamer

Juniors
Bought a PS2 specifically to play the NRL game but it completely sucked. Played it about 3 times then traded it. I am strangely tempted to buy a PS3 now for the same reason. Has it been released yet? Anybody played it?

The website I sourced (some think I didn't say my source...) oxcgn. com says that its coming September 2. A bit late, but hopefully it's good.

hellteam

First Grade
I was really excited until I saw that it's being made by the same mob that made the old rugby league games. Let's hope it's better, but I'm not expecting much.

flamin

Juniors
Yeah its being distributed through the same distributors as before but developed by new developers.

Latest posts