What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour: Parra chasing Kimmorley for early release!

there even seems some dough left for hindy.....400 odd for noddy and 50 odd fo rhindy as well, leaving cayless and vella to drop a litlle for hindy

Raider_69

Post Whore
BD5733 said:
End of next season.

Raiders could be seen as tabling a huge offer, it makes sense....

*they didn't spend much money this year
*they seemed very content to let other clubs raid their big money players (Wiki, Davico, Monaghan.......) and thus free up money
*His brother Ian plays down there

:? Reason to worry?

if my mail man is right then you are exactly right, we will table a very attractive offer to Nathen Hindmarsh next silly season
:mrgreen:

The Colonel

Immortal
Raider_69 said:
BD5733 said:
End of next season.

Raiders could be seen as tabling a huge offer, it makes sense....

*they didn't spend much money this year
*they seemed very content to let other clubs raid their big money players (Wiki, Davico, Monaghan.......) and thus free up money
*His brother Ian plays down there

:? Reason to worry?

if my mail man is right then you are exactly right, we will table a very attractive offer to Nathen Hindmarsh next silly season

Is that the same mail man who said Ben Cross would play another game this season? :p

lolesi

First Grade
Haha, and there you where Hurri, bagging some shark fans for listening to the Grothe rumour, look at this mess! :D

The Colonel

Immortal
Lolesi :arrow: the truck load of salt is over there we have all had plenty of grains to digest it and we still can't understand it....

Colonel Eel said:
Lolesi :arrow: the truck load of salt is over there we have all had plenty of grains to digest it and we still can't understand it....

The salt has eaten through my shovel...I'm off to Bunnings.

lolesi

First Grade
:lol: Haha :) Na though you gotta have a laugh at it, its a hell of a long shot, just some of my friends got bagged by many of these posters in this topic for believing a rumour!

fish eel

Immortal
Haha Na though you gotta have a laugh at it, its a hell of a long shot, just some of my friends got bagged by many of these posters in this topic for believing a rumour!

Most of us know the track record of the dude who started this topic, so we're not overly excited!

Eels Dude

Coach
Raider_69 said:

I wouldn't be trusting your mail man. He may know a lot about how the postal service operates but I'd expect him to know very little about football.

Stagger eel

Staff member
lolesi said:
:lol: Haha :) Na though you gotta have a laugh at it, its a hell of a long shot, just some of my friends got bagged by many of these posters in this topic for believing a rumour!

I don't know whether you'd call it a mess.

It was always our intention to release some dough and talk is rife that Vella who's on about 250K may join Dykes and Fresh on the outer. just think about it for the moment.

*Dykes has really done bugger all for 3 years and his on about 300K

*Fresh has done his Achillas [spelling] against you guys and that sort of injury assures you that you won't be the player he was a few years back.

* Vella 250K!!!! he wouldn't make our starting line up next year and to keep paying him that is nothing short of ludicrous!!

so release those, and I think we could well have enough for another big signing, who???......who knows!!

lolesi

First Grade
Yeah for sure, but Kimmorley loves playing with Cronulla, and has stated many times he wants to finish his career with the sharks, he is one player i could not see leaving.

LESStar58

Referee
A little late to this thread but that'll be huge if its actually true...just be careful though. Look what happened when Noddy went to the Eagles...he practically sent em broke! :lol:

bartman

Immortal
:lol: Noddy the franchise wrecker....

I'd be disappointed if losing Fresh, perhaps Dykes, and remotely Vella was all just part of some Eels plan to sign Kimmorley.

Surely with Thorman and maybe Dykes' salary saved we can afford a decent half/five-eighth to come into the squad for that amount? Instead of going out of our way to pay above market value and putting all our faith in one sole miracle-working playmaker recruit (again)?

It's all heresay, lets just focus on what we know.
We know Freshie is gone, we know Tahu, Riddell, Morrison, Stringer and Robinson are coming.
Dykes may go, who knows?

Latest posts