What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour: Parra chasing Kimmorley for early release!

Stagger eel

Staff member
lolesi said:
Yeah for sure, but Kimmorley loves playing with Cronulla, and has stated many times he wants to finish his career with the sharks, he is one player i could not see leaving.

Personally, I don't think for a moment that Noddy will play for Parra, However I think they're looking at someone else who?? I haven't a clue.

MC where are you???????....reveal what you know mate, put us out of our misery.

MC

Juniors
eelavation said:
lolesi said:
Yeah for sure, but Kimmorley loves playing with Cronulla, and has stated many times he wants to finish his career with the sharks, he is one player i could not see leaving.

Personally, I don't think for a moment that Noddy will play for Parra, However I think they're looking at someone else who?? I haven't a clue.

MC where are you???????....reveal what you know mate, put us out of our misery.

I heard this last saturday, and i haven;t spoken to my source since but i have not heard that you guys are speaking to any ESL players, this player is defiently from the NRL and is under contract.

I am sorry for leaving you like this...maybe you shouldnt have touched my Dragon Riddell..lol jks jks

You guys have also expressed interest in a Dragons outside back whom is under contract...not a big name....

MC

Juniors
Reece just re-signed for a further two years.

You guys were intersted in him last year, but he loves the Dragons and stuck it out on a part-time contract for this year and has been rewarded with an upgraded contract for 05 and 06

MC said:
Reece just re-signed for a further two years.

You guys were intersted in him last year, but he loves the Dragons and stuck it out on a part-time contract for this year and has been rewarded with an upgraded contract for 05 and 06

I was going to say Blacklock

Misty Bee

First Grade
One thing I do know, if we lost Dykes and not replace him with a similar stature of player, we will have a formula one side driven by a p plate halfback, and will NOT get the best mileage out of the team.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
MC said:
You guys have also expressed interest in a Dragons outside back whom is under contract...not a big name....

Ben Creagh?

he was very impressive for the Dragons when we played them

MC

Juniors
The player hasn;t been mentioned, but it looks as though he will remain a Dragon

Suitman

Post Whore
Adam Spadam said:
Yes it's crucial that Dykes stays...

Yes............

It is to the uninitiated.
If he leaves, and there is no one to replace him..........I will not get a season ticket for next year.

Simple.

SUITY

Utey

Coach
Ill second that. As injury prone as dykes is he is crucial to our club. Unless there is a replacment who can play 5/8 not a utility. I wont be buying tickets next year.

ParraMatt

Bench
Belly in Brisvegas said:
Colonel Eel said:
Lolesi :arrow: the truck load of salt is over there we have all had plenty of grains to digest it and we still can't understand it....

The salt has eaten through my shovel...I'm off to Bunnings.

Come to my bunnings, I'll serve you ;-)

Davester

Juniors
lolesi said:

I hope that's the case...I really do! I can't see Kimmorley at Parramatta...just wouldn't look right. I see him staying at Cronulla...

ParraMatt

Bench
I don't think it would look right you at the game tonight watching your club get smashed by parramatta, Stay home for the best mate

Stagger eel

Staff member
I think I've worked out who the player is!

I decided to do some investagative work and PM'd MC to get more info with the guarentee that I won't reveal the player's name on the board if he told me who it is, to his credit he he didn't want to tell me but did say something that was very interesting and that was "there are a few complications" and when you find who it is you will understand. but he will play in halves for you.

I was honestly racking my brain for ages to work out who he was talking about!!...then the clincher was RJ's revelation that we were apparently after a half back north of the border.

then it came to me!!!!!

which former eel is currently under contract with a club far away from sydney but is currently residing in the Parramatta district due to a serious injury suffered at Parramatta stadium last year??

yep you guessed it? ;-)

lets see what happens.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
bit risky though isn't it? he's been out for a long time and may be just a shadow of his former self when/if he does get back on the field.

then again, i guess we're taking a similar sort of risk with Morrison, although he hasn't been out nearly as long