What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi

First Grade
Thunderstruck said:
That's him. The ball hogger with the bad knee. Great strides and real fast if he didn't run like a crab most of the time :mrgreen:

Please Moule was the best centre at the Storm before he left, people are so bitter and twisted when it comes to a player leaving their club, they go from how great he is to all of a sudden he is over-rated. Roosters did the same with Fletcher, he was the greatest till he signed with Souths then became over-rated over night.

ozzie

Bench
Kiwi said:
Thunderstruck said:
That's him. The ball hogger with the bad knee. Great strides and real fast if he didn't run like a crab most of the time :mrgreen:

Please Moule was the best centre at the Storm before he left, people are so bitter and twisted when it comes to a player leaving their club, they go from how great he is to all of a sudden he is over-rated. Roosters did the same with Fletcher, he was the greatest till he signed with Souths then became over-rated over night.

can't agree with that statement mate - if I had a chance Fletcher wouldn't have left the Roosters...so try some other club

You will find most of the Rooster fans felt the same way - maybe jibes were put to Souths - just like now - signing Rooster second grade players - but I'd still like to see Hegarty playing with us - most true Rooster fans feel the same way

keeney

First Grade
rupeni caucau doesnt get paid much at all by the NZRU cos he isnt eligible ot play for the national team, through endorsements and hsi base contract he'd probably make a fair bit, but nowhere near as much as jonah lomu etc. MAybe he could be lured by a 300k a year deal

Kiwi

First Grade
legend said:
Craig Frawley to the Raiders. :D

The Broncos stand by the guy for 2 years while he sits on the sidelines with season ending injuries, and this might be the thanks they get for it.

keeney said:
rupeni caucau doesnt get paid much at all by the NZRU cos he isnt eligible ot play for the national team, through endorsements and hsi base contract he'd probably make a fair bit, but nowhere near as much as jonah lomu etc. MAybe he could be lured by a 300k a year deal

Didnt he sign with Newcastle (Union) in England for next season?

If not....I'd be willing to see a League club take a punt on him. Considering his background.....he'd play State Of Origin for QLD wouldnt he? :lol:

Kiwi said:
legend said:
Craig Frawley to the Raiders. :D

The Broncos stand by the guy for 2 years while he sits on the sidelines with season ending injuries, and this might be the thanks they get for it.

I know where you're coming from, but... he wants to play centre. Apparently he used to play as a centre all the time but he was put on the wing at Brisbane out of neccessity because he has Tate, Berrigan and now Hodges next year ahead of him... so I don't think it would be about money or anything like that, it will probably come down to where he wants to play vs. loyalty for the Broncos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts