What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Special K

Coach
well from talking with a bloke who would know as of right now he is still unsigned and will make his mind up tomorrow.

Spike

First Grade
brooksy19 said:
hazem rumored to be a tiger...great just what we need...a goal kicker to convert ALL of our TRIES....

So instead of the Tigers losing by 50-4, the score will be 50-6. Hooray!!!!

Earl

Coach
Reynoldson has an option on his contract, which I'm pretty sure he has taken up.

Jamie Feeney has intrest from Newcastle, Wests Tigers and Melbourne

Parraren

Bench
Spike said:
brooksy19 said:
hazem rumored to be a tiger...great just what we need...a goal kicker to convert ALL of our TRIES....

So instead of the Tigers losing by 50-4, the score will be 50-6. Hooray!!!!

Even stronger rumour is that Hazem will be a Dragon!

Looks like he's deciding between the Dogs, Dragons & Tigers.

Big Mick

Referee
I don't see how the dragon's can afford him to be honest.

Yes they let go Kite and Riddell, but Kite was on a very small contract and Riddell wasn't that huge either.

And they have signed Michael Ennis and Colin Best.

If they sign El Masri, then its certain they'll let blacklock and gasnier go then.

Dragons_#1

Bench
and firman he was on a decent contract.
blacklock was on like 150000 which is a fair bit.
ennis and best wouldnt have been that much to dent the salary cap would they??
and how much wouls el masri be?
plus ryles took a reduce pay

Special K

Coach
but the queens have signed up a lot of their off contract players.

and Best isn't nearly as cheap as some of the dragons fans think....

Big Mick

Referee
best is returning from england, so i doubt he'd be playing for nothing.

Yeah firman was on $175,000, but surely if u sign el magic, then you'd have to release Blacklock

Kiwi

First Grade
Big Mick said:
best is returning from england, so i doubt he'd be playing for nothing.

Yeah firman was on $175,000, but surely if u sign el magic, then you'd have to release Blacklock

Didn't Firman sign for a steal from the Sharks? I'm sure thats the only contract he signed, or did he sign a new one since? If he didn't I doubt even the Dragons who have a rep for paying injury prone players too much money would have signed an injury prone half from the Sharks reserve grade for 175,000.

Special K

Coach
the dragons gave him a new deal last year as he had a option to leave so they made the deal better for him to stay.

Dragons_#1

Bench
Hulka said:
the dragons gave him a new deal last year as he had a option to leave so they made the deal better for him to stay.

true.
if we seign el magic then blacklock is definatley gone

Parraren

Bench
Carl Webb --> Cowboys OR Knights.

Was just announced on radio (2SM Talkin Sport) that Webb has ruled out a move to either the Raiders OR Sharks and will decide tonight whether he will be a Cowboy or a Knight in 2005 and beyond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts