What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantherjim.

Referee
parra_panther said:
If you read the Sunday papers in Sydney today, Henry Paul joining the Panthers next year is nothing but a mere formality.

I'm still f*cked if anyone can explain to me why.... What's wrong with Peter Wallace?

Why the f*ck do we have to waste our precious Salary cap on Yawnion player ready for the scrap heap??

Mal Meninga

Bench
Pantherjim. said:
I'm still f*cked if anyone can explain to me why.... What's wrong with Peter Wallace?

Why the f*ck do we have to waste our precious Salary cap on Yawnion player ready for the scrap heap??
Mate... this is the only the beginning of the Elliot nightmare that will exist in Penrith.

You blokes are lucky he didn't look for a hooker, atleast Paul can play in the halves with some natural ability.

Villasanti---------------->Soufs

A radio report here in NZ said Soufs have lost 2 props for the season and were requestin permission to speak to him

Pantherjim.

Referee
Mal Meninga said:
You blokes are lucky he didn't look for a hooker,

He may be doing so as we speak... Luke Priddis is still unsigned for next year, and I have a horrible feeling that he won't be satisfied with Penrith's terms and look elsewhere.

Mal Meninga

Bench
Pantherjim. said:
He may be doing so as we speak... Luke Priddis is still unsigned for next year, and I have a horrible feeling that he won't be satisfied with Penrith's terms and look elsewhere.
Nah I mean Matt Elliot has a thing with buying hookers and playing them as halves. Brad Drew and Lincoln Withers are prime examples. He also has a thing for buying over the hill players like Jason Smith.

Right now you're in line for Henry Paul, and who else knows:lol:

steveb69

Juniors
Pantherjim. said:

in mondays paper - i didnt exactly read it /
but it sed something with them (his manager) approaching cronulla actually..
and nulla infact had turned him down.
good - sharks have kingston :D and latu :D

BWNB

First Grade
Pantherjim. said:

I heard he looked to go to the sharks but we have other hookers comming through in the likes of Kingston and Latu prob the better move and in the long run i think we did the right thing...

choc_soldier

Coach
Apparently in todays Telegraph has a story where Priddis has been offered a two year deal with Penrith.

Let's wait and see!

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Roy said:
Tigers are making kurt gidley the number target to replace scott prince. I hope to hell they sign him.

F*** i was hoping they would make BK there number one target to replace prince!

C.P

Juniors
What an unbelievable rumour :shock:
Think your looking for the 'confirmed signings' thread:p

Big Mick

Referee
well he hasn't officially "SIGNED"

He has stated he has agreed to terms...and this was also 3 days ago that I posted that..

Here's one that will please you:

Roy Asotasi --> St Helens.

Status
Not open for further replies.