What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicious

Bench
Big Mick © said:
Josh Graham (western force) --> Gold Coast (2 years)

He went quite well in a couple of 1st grade appearances for the Storm last season. Another who has obviously realised that it`s boring playing in the outside backs for a Rugby Union side???
Where did you hear of this Big Mick???

Earl

Coach
Josh Graham would be a great pick-up for the GC and in fact the NRL.

He only played 2 games tops for Melbourne last year, during Origin, but he was very impressive. I was pretty dissapointed to lose him.

Big Mick

Referee
Chris Walker --> Souths (PHC and Rusty have a high opinion of him and are looking to get the brotherly love at Souths)
David Kidwell --> Souths (Certainty)
Greg Bird --> Souths (90%...contemplating renewal offer from Sharks)
Beau Scott --> Souths (Going to June 30 apparantly. Souths quite interested)
Steve Turner --> Gold Coast (Apparantly almost, if not already signed)
Dane Carlaw --> Penrith (not a solid rumour....not sure of validity)
Jamie Lyon --> Penrith (Between Penrith and Manly...apparantly Penrith the favourite. I'm highly doubtful but)

willvillain

Juniors
Big Mick © said:
Chris Walker --> Souths (PHC and Rusty have a high opinion of him and are looking to get the brotherly love at Souths)

Haha, Souths fans would be up in arms about that for any number of reasons!

I'd love to see it, if only for the thousands of threads it would cause on this forum.

Corbin

Juniors
Inside news from South Sydney is that if Wigan get relegated expect Brett Dallas to be a certainty to come back to Australia and play for South Sydney.

Davester

Juniors
Big Mick © said:
Wrong winger to target I think. They should have gone hard for Pat Richards if they get relegated.

Pat Richards is loving it in the UK, he'll be returning to the NRL for sure but in the next year or so? i'm doubtful on that. I've also heard if he comes back he'd like to play for the Tigers again.

Moffo

Referee
Davester said:
Pat Richards is loving it in the UK, he'll be returning to the NRL for sure but in the next year or so? i'm doubtful on that. I've also heard if he comes back he'd like to play for the Tigers again.

correct, he will be back at the tiges

why would souths sign dallas? He is 100 years old in the shade :crazy:

boonboon

Juniors
Dallas is coming back to Australia whether Wigan get relegated or not as they have filled their import quota with Barrett and Bailey. He wants another year in Australia and from all reports he is still one of the better wingers in the UK despite Wigan struggling this year, he has been in great form. He is only 31 and is the fittest player in the Wigan Club

cainen

Juniors
boonboon said:
He is only 31 and is the fittest player in the Wigan Club

Only? Would be a good get for a club with a young winger in the waiting who's still a year or two off first grade.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Big Mick © said:
David Kidwell --> Souths (Certainty)
Greg Bird --> Souths (90%...contemplating renewal offer from Sharks)
Beau Scott --> Souths (Going to June 30 apparantly. Souths quite interested)

Steve Turner --> Gold Coast (Apparantly almost, if not already signed)
Dane Carlaw --> Penrith (not a solid rumour....not sure of validity)
Jamie Lyon --> Penrith (Between Penrith and Manly...apparantly Penrith the favourite. I'm highly doubtful but)

Greg Bird -> Sharks (actually should go in confirmed signings now)
Beau Scott -> Castleford
Shaun Berrigan -> Sharks

Frenzy.

Immortal
Frenzy. said:
Greg Bird -> Sharks (actually should go in confirmed signings now)
Beau Scott -> Castleford
Shaun Berrigan -> Sharks

Addit

Hutch Maiava -> ESL (don't know which club yet but wants too much at Sharks)
Jacob Selmes -> Parramatta
Jeremy Latimore -> best offer

Stagger eel

Staff member
Frenzy. said:
Addit

Hutch Maiava -> ESL (don't know which club yet but wants too much at Sharks)
Jacob Selmes -> Parramatta
Jeremy Latimore -> best offer

care to enlighten us poor suffering eels fans???

Stagger eel

Staff member
Frenzy. said:
Youngster been playing PL for the Sharks. Loads of ability but Sharks don't have much money to offer. About 114 kilos and 7 feet tall. BUT mobile. He's only 18. Might of turned 19. Made the Sharks top fulltime squad this year.

http://www.sharks.com.au/index.php?id=106

thanks Frenzy, I take it his front rower??

we'll see what happens, we need all the help we can get at the moment.

Big Mick

Referee
Somehow i doubt Souths fans would be displeased with Bird staying at the Sharks.

Berrigan to the Sharks is interesting...I'd heard brett Delaney was heading over.

Beau Scott to Castleford is also quite interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.