What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Raiders have released Adam Mogg, even after he was selected for origin. Don Furner came out earlier in the year and said the raiders would be prepared to throw big $$$ at Lyon. With Woolford, Jason Smith, Adam Mogg, Jason Croker all retiring/leaving I would think the raiders would have big $$ to throw at him.

He also isn't a fan of the city life so he may be headed to the nations capital. Im not holding my breath though.

PJ

First Grade
I`d be thinking that every side in the comp would be bidding for Jamie Lyon. It will just come down to where he thinks he`ll fit in best and who makes him the biggest offer. I reckon he`ll end up getting $500,000+ per season without a problem.

Pity he isn't about 10 years older, then Souths might have a crack at him as well.

Stagger eel

Staff member
macavity said:
Reynoldson -----> UK

not even the Knights are going to pay 240k for a PL player long term...

that's not as silly as it sounds, Smithy didn't rate him when he was youngster at Parra.

Collateral

Coach
Vicious said:
Beau Scott is a top prospect, i think he`d be silly to go to the U.K this early in his career. Plenty of NRL clubs need good young centres.

I think there is a chance he could end up back at the Dragons...although the way Millard has been playing that seems less likely now.

Big Mick

Referee
Had a feeling that'd be on to replace Cross when he didn't sign today.

But I thought he was homesick and wanted to go to North Queensland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts